Megan Fox Says She Isn’t The Marrying Type

Here we go again.

On again – off again – on again. I just can’t keep up.

This week Megan Fox admits she is still dating and engaged to boyfriend Brian Austin Green – BUT – she also says she will never marry him.

She told ‘Extra’:

"I’m not going to be married – I’m not the
marrying type. I know people will say, ‘Why are you engaged if you’re not
the marrying type?’
"I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting
married any time soon."

The 22-year-old actress split from Brian, 35, in February amid reports their
three-year relationship had "run its course".
Just days later, they reconciled after deciding they couldn’t be apart and
are currently planning to buy a new home in Santa Monica.

Is this all for the Transformers? Or does Megan really not know what she wants to do?

Comments

She’s twenty-freaking-two…marriage shouldn’t even be on her radar. She should enjoy her twenties and just take things as they come.

2. papyrus says

if no intention on getting married its stupid she even agreed to it by accepting the ring…she is the kind of woman that says yes to anything (even something they know they dont want) as long as you are holding a diamond or jewelry

I’m certainly not saying that marriage is for everybody but I find it so annoying how all these celebs are speaking out on how they don’t like or believe in marriage. It seems to be a trend to be anti-marriage.

i gotta give it up to david silver
    homeboy stays bagging hot girls
    venessa marcil
    and megan fox
    he’s handling his business

At 22 – she’s acting like a normal 22 yr old. Why should she marry him – who knows who she’ll be in say 5 years from now….

Sounds to me like she is trying to cover up an impending wedding. Sort of throwing everyone off course to maintain their privacy during their nuptuals.

7. ks says

I wasn´t even the dating type when i was 22,she is only 22 people!Sometimes the news about her are as if written about a 30+ years old person ..

Trackbacks