Kelly Ripa Promotes Green Living With Electrolux

Remember those photos I posted of Kelly Ripa yesterday looking super chic? I found out what Kelly was up to. In addition to looking great, she was promoting a great cause!

Kelly and Electrolux have teamed up to release an eco-friendly washer and dryer in a vibrant "Kelly Green." Kelly inspired this limited edition line because of her commitment to green living.

‘I love green… the color green and the act of living green,’ said Ripa. ‘What better place to make a simple, every day difference than in the laundry room? Kelly Green is a gorgeous shade, and just by using the new Electrolux high-efficiency washer and dryer you can save energy and use less water. How green is that?’ "

In addition to releasing the Kelly Green washer and dryer, Electrolux is kicking off a virtual flower garden campaign to raise awareness and funds for Global Green USA (which is running a healthy green schools initiative across America).

For every person who goes to Electrolux Appliances and plants a virtual flower for a friend, Electrolux will donate $1 to Global Green USA. Every person who logs in and donates $1 will also be entered into a drawing to win a new Kelly Green front-load washer and dryer.

Love it!

Comments

Effective green buildings are more than just a random collection of environmental friendly technologies. They require careful, systemic attention to the impact of the resources used in the building.

I think she’s great and fit. I love her jeans. Does anyone know what kind they are, or where I can get them??

Thank you!

Well, looks like I am going against the grain here, I LOVE Kelly, think she is as cute as a bug….realize of course that she is incredibly skinny and her body is totally unrealistic for most of us regular gals, but I do like her.

And I’m sure we can all afford those Electrolux appliances she’s always doing commercials for. I always change the channel I cannot stand her voice.

5. remy says

OMG, I feel exactly the same, she is soooo annoying I change the channel the second I see or worse hear that voice of hers……

6. Annon says

Seeing her sniffing those flowers makes me want to sneeze!!! And I agree with Miss_M, she looks much older than her years.

I don’t know why some women think that having the body of a 12yr old boy is attractive; real women have curves, hips an actual chest.

Trackbacks