Michelle Rodriguez Isn’t The Marrying Type

Michelle Rodriguez told Latina Magazine that she is looking for a good man, but has no plans to marry him. The ‘Fast and Furious’ actress likes the concept of having a lover and a protector, but doesn’t need a certificate to make her feel complete.

"I can’t stand boys. A boy looks at me like he wants to bang me, and I wanna throw up.
"I like men, ’cause they’ve been around the block and they respect their mamis (sic). It’s hard to find one that’s not machista (sic)."

"I don’t believe in commitment. That’s like giving somebody the responsibility of your happiness, like, ‘Here, you make sure that all my orgasms are great, that I have somebody to hold on cold winter nights, and just assure me that if anybody messes with me, you’ll beat them up.’ Other than that, I don’t see the point of marriage.
"But, when I need my love, I get my love."

I love how honest she is with her emotions! Can you relate with what she is saying?

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. Marivone says

Lesbian or not, those teeth gives me the creeps! The way she talks.. I guess its ‘couse she almost doesnt have lips and does have HUGE front teeth… The combination did her no good. Anyway… Weird. Don’t like it. Im glad her caracter died in Lost!

Marriage is overrated, even if you meet the most amazing man in the world marriage can ruin that. I have an amazing man but it doesnt mean I will get married to him. It’s too unrealistic to expect someone to be there ‘forever’ and ‘for better or for worse’. People who take that seriously are in for a heartbreak but most women just turn their cheek when their husbands start to cheat anyways. Marriage is all about the woman and all about what she wants cuz trust me most of the time the man doesnt want to get married and he doest want kids. These are the reasons he cheats cuz once he marries you, you stop listening to his needs. Its all a scam.

3. Moreaces says

Oh Give me a break, she does not want a boy or a man, she’s gay, and nothing is wrong with that,, just come out the closet.

4. gretel says

I thought she wasn’t straight. Anyway, looking at her makes me wanna throw up too & i’m not a boy nor man.

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAYING. NOW DAYS GUYS OR “BOYS” JUST WANT ONE THING FROM GIRLS AND ITS SEX, ABOUT 95% THATS WHAT MEN WANT.I DIG MICHELLE AND WHEN SHE TALKS COMES FROM HER HEART.

Michelle is NOT a lesbian. She’s bi, trust me. There’s enough talk around friends of friends for me to know this for a fact. It’s the truth.

7. legogirl says

I don’t agree – you can be married or be in a serious, committed relationship and still have independence and personal responsibility for your own happiness and well-being! It’s all about trust.

you see i think michelle rodriguez is an AMAZING actress and a BEAUTIFULL women and i dont expect her to rush into any type of commitment. so stop criticising her and she is not a lesbian either.

i hope nobody dislikes me for any thing i have written here.

i dont need attitude ive got my own.

I agree, Like the Beatles Song says all you need is LOVE, But if two people LOVE Each other, then Some Stupid Tradition Does not Matter as Long as there In Love… Fornication is Wrong like she said,, I LOVE Her..

Her words aren’t spelled wrong… it’s just Spanglish.. no need for (sic). Mami= woman, Machista= macho man.

11. Annon says

That’s a very cynical view on marriage! I also really didn’t think I would ever get married (parents had horrible marriage and just watching others, marriage seemed like too much of a gamble and serious way to get hurt). But now, I’m very happily married because I’ve got one incredible man!!! Most women who have her view on marriage have had/seen too many bad examples of relationships. It turns them cynical. Speaking from experience, so I’m not putting anyone down or saying it applies to everyone. But I think that view does apply to a lot of women who haven’t seen what a good relationship is.

12. Anonymous123 says

she’s gay and an alcoholic! BTW what does (sic) stand for?…I know what it mean but I can’t figure out the initials.

13. Manimal says

From the Wiki:

“Sic is a Latin word meaning “thus”, “so”, “as such”, or “in such a manner”. In writing, it is placed within square brackets and usually italicized – [sic] – to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation, and/or other preceding quoted material has been reproduced verbatim from the quoted original and is not a transcription error.[1]

It had a long vowel in Latin (s?c), meaning that it was pronounced like the English word “seek” (IPA /’sik/); however, it is normally anglicised to /’s?k/ (like the English word “sick”).”