Blake Lively Doesn’t Diet Or Exercise

That’s what they ALL say! When celebs give this kind of quote about how they stay slim I want to bang my head against a wall. Do they seriously expect us to believe that everyone in Hollywood is naturally a size zero, has great genes, and doesn’t have to work at it at all?

When asked about her fitness regime, Blake Lively said,

“Ask me
in a month. I’ve been on vacation, so nothing. I ate a chicken pot pie
before I came here!”

Granted, I’m sure she means that when she’s not on vacation she actually does work out, but still!!!

The Gossip Girl star adds that she hates feeling frumpy.

“My style is always changing, but I always
tend to look for something more ethereal and flowy and not as straight. I
don’t like anything too frumpy.”

Comments

1. John-D says

Blake Lively and other celebrities are much more important than the rest of us. They show us how to dress, how to do our hair, how we should want to live and what our bodies should look like. Let’s spend our time admiring and discussing them. That’s what’s wrong with this country. There’s celebrities and then theres the rest of us. Wake up people. You’re just as important and special as they are. If we would stop paying attention and focus on our own lives they would lose their star power and we’d all feel alot better about ourselves.

Their power comes from you. Stop giving them power. Wake up.

2. Donna M says

John – this is the most important lesson here. That was the most meaningful thing anyoones said so far. Fu@#k them! and shame on you idol worshippers.

Sex is also a good “Exercise” or “Sport”…Well maybe she has done a lot of that… Hottie BF! Come on…

I don’t hate on you because you’re skinny. I hate on you, and people like you alone regardless of how tiny your jeans are, because of attitudes like that towards women like me. I DON’T have a weight problem. Just like Blake it is genes, genes, genes. So kindly go sit and spin.

5. Ellie says

Um… some people CAN eat whatever they want and not exercise and still look good. Why is that so freakin hard to believe? =^_^=

6. Monica says

What is so bad about a chicken pot pie? She’s trying to make it sound like it’s equivalent to a supersized double big mac meal or something. It’s like she’s bragging because she at something “so terrible” but a chicken pot pie really isn’t THAT bad.

I’m glad some people get it! I don’t diet or exercise and my friends call me a garbage disposal yet I maintain a weight of about 115. My mom and her sisters are thin, so yes, genes do help!

I’m sick of the girls who are just jealous. There are people who can eat what they want, not exercise, and still be skinny. It’s called a high metabolism. Just because you have a weight problem does not give you the right to be mean to the skinny girls or accuse them of bulimia. We don’t hate on you because you are fat.

Wow getting a little heated here. It is difficult in the world of celebs and fashion to get a real sense of people and what it takes to stay or be in shape. There are of course those that do have perfect genes but most people have to work at it one way or the other, generally exercise and a good diet and sleep plan thrown into the mix as well. I am not sure I believe the chicken pot pie comment!!

It’s true about eating whatever you want and not gaining weight…My friend is just like that she eats alot and doesnt gain weight…i on the other hand look at food and gain…some of us are blessed and some not…everyone is just so quick to judge people without even knowing them.

11. Danie says

Well, at least she’s wearing underwear, right…? o.O

I have to say, I’m SO sick of the “I don’t diet or exercise” statement. Uh-huh. Sure. Sorry, not buying it. However, if you only eat 5 bites of food per meal or day, I guess you don’t have to diet, and can eat what you want..! LoL

Wow, she looks so beautiful and sexy! I believe that some people (including my sister) can eat everything and still look so good and slim… And other must keep on diet in order to be slim. People are different :)

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

I do believe all of the concepts you have introduced to your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for novices. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

isn’t she the same one from the blind items that refuses to wear anything that isn’t labeled a size 0?

16. zaoli says

Doesn’t diet, exercise or stand up straight. Get some posture, Blake, slumping is what makes you look frumpy, not the clothes.

17. Beemerbelle says

Might want to dress up and go out in public without her underwear showing (see pic)! That sort of cheapens it. Don’t really need any coochie shots – lol.