Beyonce Said She Went Through “Ugly, Chubby” Phase

I don’t even believe her!!! Beyonce is so beautiful I can’t imagine her going through anything resembling chubby or ugly. But, she says it’s true. At one point it was so bad that it took the entire family just to be able to zip her up into her jeans!

“Of course I’ve had an ugly period. When I was around 10 or 11, my mother gave me this really ugly haircut and I was really, really chubby. So chubby that my family used to all lay me down flat so they could zip up my jeans. It took four of them and I would lie there on the bed while they all
got to it.”

Before Jay-Z, Beyonce thought she might never find the man of her dreams.

“There were certain moments when I was 18 and would look out of the window and see girls going to parties with their boyfriends and think, ‘How am I ever going to meet anybody?’ I couldn’t just go on a date and nobody was going to ask me out.

I was working too hard and not exposed to people my own age so I didn’t know how I was going to meet them.”

Well, look at her now. That chubby, ugly phase is just a distant memory.And as for men, she’s considered one of the hottest women on the planet so even if Jay-Z hadn’t come along, I think she’d be alright. :)

Photos by INF.

Comments

^^^^^^You took the words right out of my mouth! She’s still FAT!!! She’s no Riri. WHY DON’T THIS FAT HEIFER GO AND POP OUT A FEW BABIES WITH THOSE ENORMOUS BIRTHING HIPS OF HERS!

I know, isn’t it funny how someone is either disgusting thin, or disgusting fake, or chubby.
    She looks good, and I can bet you that most of your partners would rather be looking at her body in bed every night than yours!

You all need to stop hating on Beyonce. Just because she looks better than you haters doesn’t mean you have to find something negative to say. I too sure you all does be jamming to her music uh-huh
    If you don’t have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all HATERS!!!

You well know that your man wish you had hips like that.
    Don’t you know that hips aka curves are in. We don’t like sticks!

wow, calling beyonce fat is kinda sick…no wonder so many young girls get eating disorders. her mom prolly made her wear jeans that were too tight. i really don’t think she had a great childhood.

6. NOTAVERAGE says

SHE IS NOT FAT PEOPLE! SHE JUST HAS AN AVERAGE WOMAN’S BODY – SHORT CHUNKY LEGS, A DUMPY ASS, BAD HAIR AND AN OVERALL SLOPPY LOOK TO HER THAT SAYS, ‘I DON’T FEEL LIKE WORKING OUT, THAT TAKES TOO MUCH EFFORT – BUT I WILL HAVE ANOTHER HAMBURGER!’

COMING FROM A TALL, THIN HEALTHY AND TRULY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN (WITH MY OWN HAIR, LOL) ALL I CAN SAY IS, ‘NOW THE AVERAGE WOMAN FINALLY HAS A ROLE MODEL. I’M SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!

I’D LIKE TO SEE MORE WOMEN THAT LOOK LIKE HER – LESS COMPETITION FOR ME. LOL :)

7. Bee is mi gurl!! says

ooooooooooh yup im a little chubby rite now- hey im thirteen but i watne to be just like BE!!!

8. Mintii says

Your use of the Caps Lock shows through your clear veil of low self-esteem. Please get some help, woman.

9. Marshall1 says

I think celebrities should stop saying things like that e.g. I’ve been through this UGLY and FAT phase. If some high school kids are indeed overweight or have pimples all over their face, and they read something said by their idols, of course they would be hopeful, but it also might make them think that it’s not alright to be ugly and fat, so there’s something wrong about it. It really hurts their self esteem, and if they are being picked on and bullied at school, they will really think they deserve it. If Beyonce would change her wordings a bit…..

Hello there, simply was aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate for those who continue this in future. Lots of folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

11. sjd says

Cmon was kinda a layup w the chubby ugly. Im sorry but the girl has bad proportions. Its not the butt, thats fine. its the hips and thighs and then a tiny top. thats just weird. be big everywhere or small everywhere, thats how i feel. I like one or two songs. Dont see the big hooplah but like gaga she has nutty fans.

12. sjd says

I’m pretty confident she looks better than you.
    And, a 30 year old woman that spends her time reading romance novels, gossip sites and harry potter? Please don’t reproduce.