Sarah Chalke And Zach Braff Sign On For Limited Return To Scrubs

Good news ‘Scrubs‘ fans! Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke have each agreed to return for the 9th season of the show in order to aid in the transition to the new cast.

Zach and Sarah are both definitely returning for at least 6 episodes.

Donald Faison, John C. McGinley and Neil Flynn all signed full contracts but Judy Reyes hasn’t been approached yet! Her status is still up in the air.

A lot of people were upset when they heard that Zach was leaving ‘Scrubs‘, so at least fans will have him on board for one more season.

Comments

of course like your web site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I?ll surely come again again.

I’m so glad to hear this! Scrubs is one of my favorite shows; I even watch the late-night syndicated episodes at bedtime!

Oh, you know, I posted at 8:02 that I was really happy about the return, but you do bring up a good point. It was a very beautiful ending. Well, I guess if they wrote it well once, they can do it again (fingers crossed!)

Does Judy Reyes play Carla??

Anyway– I love, Love, LOVE Scrubs. Im so sad its over, well almost over. I hate the fact theyre having a new cast. I dont think THAT will last. Zach Braff and DOnald Faison have the BEST Bromance on TV!

I dont know anyone that has ever seen this show. The ratings are horrible. Not sure why it is still on the air.

LOL…. Maybe U donot know, some guys are hooking up with those sexy models on the interesting club ____SeekingTall.C o M___ , whatever U are fans or not, just have a try. You will find much fun

7. Kyle says

OMG, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking LOVE Scrubs. LOVE IT. Just watched the end of the 8th season and actually cried because I was so sad it was over.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff :)