Jon And Kate Plus 8 Celebrate 5th Birthday For Sextuplets

Can you imagine how many pinatas Jon and Kate Gosselin had to pick up in order to stuff enough candy for the birthday kids… AND all their friends. Some people have parties with just 6 children as guests – forget about the actual guest of honors!

It was a big day for Aaden, Alexis, Collin, Hannah, Leah and Joel. They each turned five and it looks like they really had a wonderful time at their birthday party. Jon and Kate were both there – although in the actual set it doesn’t seem like they are interacting much.

Will this scandal be part of the upcoming season for Jon and Kate Plus 8? We don’t have much longer to wait to find out.

What do you think about this family? Should they just pack up their bags, cancel their contract and mend quietly together? Or must the show still go on?

Photos by INF

Comments

I think that people need to quit freaking out about how that body gaurd is always there. Its his job he is suppose to be there!!! your suppose to be there for that person to protect them they need to stop looking into every little detail and trying to find something bad when they need to just worry about there own lives. These kids get alot of attention i think. sometimes the parents need time for themselves i dont see the proublem in that. And yea kate has been changing her outfit but shes a women we all care about how she looks. Yes her style has changed but who really cares. They need to cancel this show for there kids. And the paperazzi needs to get a life and leave them alone.

I watched the season opening show last night. I am saddened by what has happened to this family. As a mother of 4, I believe that the kids have been forgotten in this whole thing. Yes, Kate is out making a living for the family. What they need to do is make a life for the family. I stated watching because the kids were just so darn adorable and I felt myself stressing about the way that Kate speaks to Jon. I have been married for 26 years and cant imagine talking to my husband like that. They do alot of things for the kids, but there needs to be some parent time. I think that the parents relationship has went by the way side and that is part of the problem. With kids it is so important to remember why the children are here in the first place, because of the love that the parents shared to have these children. I know they had fertility problems, but you know what I mean. The love for each other and the desire to have a family together. I hope that they quit the show, who cares about the ratings for TLC. This is a family in crisis and they need to be saved and left alone by all of the media.

They don’t need to quit the show.. you people are saying all this stuff.. but you got to these site.. that stalk them and follow them around to say OH YEAH WE WILL LOOK AT THIS STUFF IF YOU POST IT.. So they post it and get money off it.

That house they live in.. was bought because of the show.

end it yall love each other from a mother of 18 i know once the cameras are of thats all i have is my husband and kid…

7. xy mom says

I wish TLC would step in and stop the madness. It would be interesting to see if their contract stipulates that they could be released if marital trouble insued.
    I used to love watching the show (season 1 and into 2) then they both became less real. Jon quit his job, they started doing shows about themselves and not the kids, which I believe the show should have focused on.

You paporazi are ass holes! Leave them alone they just whant to be a normal family, this stuff was on “Jon/Kate+8″ tonight, if you really wanted to see them, all you had to do was watch the show! They shouldnt cancel there sholw though, because some polite people watch it on the show, instead of hiding in bushes and behind trees to take pictures, when they KNOW that the family doesnt like it.

Has Kate had a boob job? They look ummm fuller. I understand it could be a result of a great bra, but she has mentioned before that she would like a little help in that department. (when she was offered the free tummy tuck and asked for a boob job as well – greedy) Just wondering. She certainly doesn’t look like a mother to 8 children. Many women who are mothers to even a few children have very little time to make sure their hair/make-up/clothes all look great. Except for the fact that her hair style could use some help. Also – she must have a lot of time to work out as well. Wonder what kind of a bond – if any – she has with the kids (and Jon).

I think they should give them the break so they can work there problems. But then again, it was there decision to do another season or not. They probably NEED to do the show to earn the money to support 8 kids and pay for the house and other things. It’s kinda sad how the paparazzis give them the hardest times.

14. Monica says

Who the heck wrote this post saying that it doesnt look like Jon and Kate are interacting much in the pictures? They are completely interatcing with the party and the kids in every picture that they are in. It’s not like they’re just standing on the sidelines. What the heck is that b/s? Don’t try to make them look bad just beacuse the rest of the media is.

15. Kate Lover says

Yea its time to stop. I loved the show but never thought that they would let them suck the love out of their lives. I pray they move on. Once the camaras are gone they will only have each other and the kids.

If she cared about her family she’d back out of the show and return to private life, but she’s too into it. He said last season that he could leave it. I think it’s reached a point where it can’t be good for their kids. Paparazzi are now following them around on a daily basis.

Look at how kate is dressed. She is so into herself now. When the show first started she was always in t shirts and seldom dressed to the hilt. Jon even commented a few times about her clothes. Now she is always dressed to kill!

18. Jana says

Just for once, think about your kids instead of the money and stop doing the show—these kids should not have to watch their parents marriage implode before their eyes for the next 20 years!

Uhmmmmmmm get a grip. Maybe you’re not a parent but kids have birthday parties not exactly on their birthdays. If their birthday was on Mothers Day then I applaud Kate for pushing the party out since most of their school mates or kids invited to the party would have been busy with mothers day activities. Stop findin things to pick at :-<

their real birthday was on may 10, mothers day, but Kate was out of town on that day, chilling at the spa, etc. they celebrated a week later when they were filming. selfish woman who only does things if they are on camera, and made her kids wait a whole damn week to celebrate their birthday.

21. Gee Gee says

oh yeah, she is a terrible mother who makes her kids wait a whole week to celebrate their B-days. She should be reported to the nearest child protective agency ASAP!!

22. finn says

I agree with the other posters. I don’t know any child who has their birthday party actually ON their birthday each and every year. My two oldest have birthday’s exactly two weeks apart in January. Planning two birthday parties, when all of our family lives in different states, would be insane. Instead, we have a small party (just the five of us) the weekend between their birthdays and my family came in March because my youngest child’s birthday is in May. All of the cousins came so we had a massive, 7 child birthday party.

On their actual birthday, each child gets a small present and gets to choose the dinner menu. I am sure that Jon and Kate (even though they were away) did something small for the kid’s actual birthday.

23. Danie says

Seems like you’re reading a bit into the pictures. You could work for Star or InTouch with that talent :)

In one of the pictures that has Mr. Gray is in, it has him talking with a women..then Kate looking at him with a crazy face (like why the hell are you talking to another women) then Jon looking on at them. That’s just what the picture looks like to me. funny

25. jess1981 says

Oh come on. if you look at the pic you can see that she is probably talking to the lady in front of her. some people have way to much time to worry about other people.

i really agree with you. its mothers day and when does this lady ever have time for herself. having the birthday party a week after is fine! and plus she organized this whole thing byherself and she knew she would be doing it alone i give her credit to even have done the party.

I’ve had a birthday party ON my birthday since i was 6. i’m 15 now. Now You know someone. :)

Of course people are going to watch the show, read her book, blah blah blah. After all, isn’t that the reason this “affair” was “leaked” anyways?

i don’t watch this show and i certainly wouldn’t read her book, let alone buy a copy.

I agree. I cannot believe the whole thing. I am shocked. The show needs to end for the children. Look into their eyes Jon and Kate.

i see “mr. grey” in one of the pictures! surely if it was true about her
    he wouldnt be there

32. gretel says

she had all this kids without any fertility treatment?

idgaf if they quit the show or not, but i’m glad reality shows don’t air on my country anymore. it should be forbidden to pimp out their kids.

They’ve fallen victims of the Reality Show curse. They are over, done, finished. Time to retire from television, for Kate to go back to working as an R.N. , for Jon to have a real life for a change, and send the kiddies to day school…..All the celebrity went to Kate’s head. She’s proven herself to have control/temper issues that need worked on….Jon needs a backbone where kate’s domineering is concerned, and the kids need to be cherrished for who they are, and not for what income they bring in….Get A Job Kate!!!