Kelly Clarkson Enjoys Attention From Her Female Fans

Kelly Clarkson thinks its "hot" when women flirt with her.
The ‘I Do Not Hook Up’ singer has denied speculation she is a lesbian, but
doesn’t mind if gorgeous girls shower her with attention when she is out
partying.

"The rumors are not helping me on the dating front! I prefer the
boys. I’m extremely flattered when I do get hit on by girls and I think it’s
hot but I’m not into it. I like boys."

Kelly believes she has plenty of time to find a boyfriend and settle down,
so she is focusing all her energies on her music career.

"I’m only 27, not 40 and still single! I enjoy being single, I
love work and I think people are so passive with relationships and I’m not
that person.
"I’m an extremist, I’m either in a relationship or I’m not. I’m honest about
it and I’ll tell people, it’s just there’s nothing to tell. I have a very
good life."

As well as battling rumors about her sexuality, Kelly – who won TV talent
show ‘American Idol’ in 2002 – has also been criticized for her fluctuating
weight.
Despite the negative attention surrounding her figure, Kelly insists she is
content with her shapely curves.
She explained in a radio interview on 2Day FM’s ‘Kyle and Jackie O Show‘:

"For seven years it’s been happening. It’s like, ‘OK cool, the fat joke.’ I
love my body. I’m very much OK with it. I don’t think artists are ever the
ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people."

Good point!

Speaking of Kelly, here she is singing ‘Already Gone’ – her newest single. What do you think?

Photo by Splash

Comments

She needs to work those thighs! But she isn’t morbidly obese. Loosing only 10 -15 pounds would make a huge difference on her.

She IS obese she is AT LEAST 40 pounds over weight. She has to be pushing 165 at least and she was 120 at one point in time and she did not look ano she looked AMAZING. She is just lazy. End of story.

apparently there are quite a few people on here who are in need of a visit to their local optometrist! she’s doing the duck waddle walk and her toes are turning in because of her size, i think that’s a clear indicator of being borderline morbidly obese. come on now people, having some meat on your bones (especially in Hollywood) is a great thing but this looks like it hurts and could be detrimental to her future health and well being.

She could be 300 lbs and STILL sell a million copies. That’s more than any of her critics can say. I’d bone her platninum selling vag in a second. She’s cute!

5. YAYI says

What really get to me is that every one is trying to come out to her defence saying how she’s not over weight. and how people that are “obese” are those who are in bed all day not being able to move for them selfs. yes of course that’s concider “obese”, and so is a person who put this much weight on their body. she is not curvy and she is not healthy looking. call it for what it is FAT or BIG whatever, but do not excuse what’s clear to all of us. i know for sure a lot of you (my self included) were like omg! when we saw this picture of her. but then we get so hypocritical and go on to say “awwww she’s not fat” but yet the other day another celebrity (Jessica Simpson) who’s not near this big is photograph looking thicker and we’re all tearing her apart calling her every name on the book. so unreal!

6. CHILL says

Seriously, you know what? Kelly is a little overweight. FINE. But, she has sold millions of records, has incredible talent, and is truly and honestly happy with where she is in her life. She is so right about saying that it is always all the other people who are obsessed with an artist’s weight – not usually the artist themself. Often because of such scrutinty someone like Kelly would fall pressure to judgment and crash diet or have a breakdown. What does Kelly do? She writes more incredible music. So for everyone saying she should “get off her ass” SHUT UP. She is obviously not laying around doing nothing with her life! She has accomplished more than most of us can ever dream of. At the end of the day she is wildly successful and happy. So, LET. IT. GO.

I think ya’ll just need to learn to back off people who are in the spot light. Yes she is a little bit over weight, but you know what, if she is happy with her life let it go. She has amazing talent and people still listen to her regardless of what she looks like. Just because she doesn’t have an eating disorder like 99% of hollywood, doesn’t mean she isn’t talented.

“People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”

most of you who have something negative to say, probably have something you could work on for your body.

8. Ladylala says

Wow, she’s let herself go! Yes, Kelly Clarkson, you ARE only 27!! You should NOT be that big!!

9. meme says

damn, it’s not like the girl is morbidly obese. i’d rather hang with kelly than that dumb bitch who weighs her food in the restaurant.

Meme…I don’t know, she looks pretty close to it. It’s not like she’s just “curvy” anymore. Now, she looks like she has to swing her legs around to the sides just to walk! Not good. Yes, she is talented, but I think some weight loss is def in order.

meme, i totally agree with you on preferring to hang out with her that Nadine Coyle, but I have to say, she does look morbidly obese.

HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES WILL I HAVE TO WRITE IT TO YOU ????
    it’s MUST !! damn girl try to learn and people will get off your back . or maybe not ..

13. YAYI says

She is FAT end of story. when you see something you can’t ignore what you see. i most agree that she is super talented and look like such a sweet girl. but she is getting too big and is really sad cause she still so young and has an amazing body. i hope she can get a personal trainer that can help her manage her weight and eating habbits a little better.

14. captain america says

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST, they make jokes behind her bag about PIGS & THE SWINE FLU!!!
    ……………………surprised, folks?

Is “comfy” and “becoming”…If you’re going to talk about her weight at least learn to spell!!

She has an INCREDIBLE voice. But I have to say she needs to manage her weight for her health. It’s wonderful she is so comfortable in her own skin, but the effects of being overweight are detremental. She would feel 100 times better without that weight bringing her down, physically and mentally.

17. Anonymous678 says

She’s not morbidly obease. She seems to carry most of her weight on her thighs. If you think she’s m.o. you must be blind. Obese is 40+ pounds of your healthy weight range. Morbidly Obese is what you see on the discovery health channel where these hippos stay in bed all day and only have bed sheets to wear.

I’m sure if she lost 25lbs she would be good.

Get off her ass.

I don’t think she looks morbidly obese, but I do think she looks more than just “curvy.”

Yayi is only second to Ellie on this site for being the biggest imbecile. They probably don’t even know what that means.