Taylor Lautner And Selena Gomez Grab Some Frozen Yogurt Together

Are they? Or aren’t they? Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez were spotted stopping for frozen yogurt in Los Angeles together yesterday afternoon. The ‘Twilight‘ actor has gone on record calling the Disney star just a “good friend”…

but we’ve played this game before haven’t we?

Either way, they are cute to watch. And seeing Taylor every day reminds me of my excitement for ‘New Moon‘. Only 5 more months to go!! LOL

Photos by INF

Comments

More proof that Lainey Gossip’s exclusive sources all live in her head. Didn’t she swear she heard that they had a bad breakup? One more thing she made up and everyone believed until it was clear it was bullcrap. I can’t believe you keep linking to her, but I guess youhave to since she links to you. Does she pay you?

2. Sirou says

I think they look good together I think they should get together. I just hope they get together! Call me country gall!!!! Im a country fan and thats the way I like it!!!!!!

3. Boo love says

I think selena and Taylor are so cute together buut selena has a movie about magic and Taylor has one of vampires and wolves it that they don’t have any thing in there movies that are the same only love

4. Boo love says

5. Sirou says

Hey Anonymous! Heres my email address(schultz.mater@gmail.com)Hope you got that maybe we can chat! Call me country gall!!!! Im a country fan and thats the way I like it!!!!!!

Taylor and selena … Taylor and Selena wait TAYLOR AND SELENA she stole my dream boy friend now another one off my list. BD

Chances wit Taylor, Jacob,Guy who should be dating me,Taylena,Alcob,Jaella,Belcob,the better J.B=Jacob Black, dud hotter than Edward,the hot guy wit 4 pack, Sharkboy,cool person with 1,000 names 1 in 10000 + ME ! Ps:I can keep on going BD

è assolutamente un figo sono felice per lui ma quella deve smammare lui è nostro!!!!!!!

Taylor Lautner’s 17. And I’m 16, so is it OK for me to think he’s totally sexy? :)

Following the love life of a teenager is pathetic when you are an adult. Its creepy and should be off limits. No one cares who teenagers are dating and if you do care then you need to get a grip. I think its creepy to see 15 year olds on gossip blogs, let them be kids. Pick on the adults not the kids, its weird this obsession with young actors and crap. Enough.

16. Anonymous678 says

Thank you!! You took the words right out of my mouth. Anyone that cares about a teenagers love life is sick in the head.

17. Anonymous678 says

i hope you guys do know that marrying him,
    well lets see.
    how can i say this gently.
    WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry. get a life

i just think they look like they are brother and sister togheter
    but thats just what i think.

Ahem. Wow. Just because they both happen to have dark hair and same color skin, it doesn’t mean that they’re SIBLINGS. Goodness. Get a grip. Are you trying to convince yourself that they ARE siblings and that they SHOULDN’T date? Because I think it’s creepy how a lot of you have very strong opinions about who they can and cannot date. It’s not right, okay? It’s sad that regular teenage friends can’t even go out for some frozen yogurt without rumors exploding that they’re a couple.

21. Kelsey! says

Thank the lord he heard my prayers lol! WOW I’m obssesed with them thank you paps for the first time I love you guys and of course than you imnotobssesed!:) Selena is gorgeous and Taylor is a hotties! I love Taylena haha! I love them!!!!!!!!!!