Kristin Cavallari Gets $63,000 An Episode For The Hills

Ok, I take away what I said yesterday about Kristin Cavallari. Throw as much glitter as you want girl! You need to do whatever you can to stay attractive to MTV because for $63,000 – it’s worth it.

Holy Smokes!

Life and Style Magazine is reporting that Kristin gets an astounding $63,000 PER EPISODE for being the new lead of ‘The Hills’.

It’s unscripted television! $63,000 to just talk to your friends and have an attitude.

I am so jealous.

And just in case you are keeping up with the numbers – Lauren Conrad got $65,000 an episode.

What do you think? Is Kristin worth the money?

Comments

1. joey says

Lauren was the most boring person on her own Show!!!! Kristin is worth waaay more than Lauren!!! Kristin is wild and crazy and way more camera friendly!!Lauren always put me to sleep!

That Kristen is crazy!! She has lots of spunk and heart to throw glitter on Selita and the rest of the VS supermodels and come out unscathed!!

Can’t wait for tommorrow’episode with the confrontation btwn her and Audrina! Love Audrina and Kristen, they should try and get along, sheesh! Loved Kristen in LB, that’s the main reason I watched that show!

I think the whole show is a joke and she certainly isn’t worth that amount of money but then they keep paying Speidi so that should indicate what kind of mind set we are working with

5. Sammy-xx says

This is just sickening if true, which I hope its not. I would even find it ridiculous if it was for the whole season.

6. captain america says

I’m sure, after reading this, alot of people are ashamed to be an american, folks!!

Absolutely she is worth it. Lauren always took the stance of being likeable and non-combative whereas Kristin has no quips with being labelled as a bitch and giving her opinion. I think Kristin is just going to improve the show (although I do still absolutely love Lauren Conrad – it’s really too bad they were never on the show together!). I wonder how Lauren feels about Kristin being so close with her friends? (ie Lo and Stephanie Pratt)

9. Annon says

I don’t know if she’s worth that money or not (don’t really care either) but I LOVE that dress!!!

10. techspice says

Why is this sickening? It’s a show like any other show and she’s getting paid to work.

11. Manimal says

This person never, ever goes away, and every post contains “folks.” Annoying person who won’t go away.

12. captain america says

Listen, folks…please forgive me and my completely idiotic comments. I come to ino to try and make friends But I guess my dumb a$$ doesn’t quite make it happen, folks. Look, I’m an a$$hat, folks. Plain and simple…like my brain. Folks.

13. Manimal says

It’s not verified. He’s not registered like me. Notice how you can click on my name and it links to my profile? His does not. It says, “not verified.”

14. Manimal says

Also, the English is much better in the new post. Not as fractured or incorrect. It’s someone else for sure, but it’s very funny.

Um, 1 million per episode for Friends leads? THAT is ridiculous. 63k is low when you think about it. OK,Friends was a different league,but just sayin’.
    I mean,a million for a 20 minute episode,once you factor in commercials?
    Holy sh*t!!!!

Yeah that is Hollywood for ya.. and come on she the smartest one out of the bunch.. bring the drama and that will bring more viewers and the more money she will get! She looks great here too! :)