More Proof Keanu Reeves Is A Great Guy

Keanu Reeves, in all his bearded wonderment, went out yesterday afternoon and enjoyed a glass of wine with a friend. While dining on the streets of NY, the actor was approached by several fans – none of which he turned down.

Love that guy!

The beard… is another story. I like my Keanu clean cut. But don’t get me wrong! I’ll take that man any way I can get him.

Photos by INF

Comments

1. Bea... says

I love his hair…Life has never been easy for him, how does he do it? How did he keep such a good heart?

2. Disney says

Reedem my spirit, set your people free, are you going to hide the Love Boat? Stomach exercises? You’re a dick.

3. Jeanine says

Because he’s just a genuine nice guy. You can change someone’s heart no matter how much pressure and pain there is. He’ll be really pleased that you noticed.

4. Disney says

I’m very, very sorry someone paid me alot of money to say that. I think the girls are very nice and coloured people are lovely and gay have great taste.

5. TheOtherEmily says

People always give him crap for his acting, but he seems like a really good guy. He doesn’t show off or flaunt his fortune. I like actors who aren’t complete famewhores.

6. The Game says

Patrick said I could move to your place. Just about going insane over the LAPD. Which building should I jump off? $100,000 for an old movie star look alike per evening, interesting. Interested to work out the codes of your country.

7. Jeanine says

In black,
    Eyes indeed,
    Memory back.
    For sure,
    Shore.

8. Sandiesville says

He is beautiful period! Long hair, short hair, beard, no beard. Just look into his eyes. He takes my breath away!

9. CANNES says

There is a film in New Zealand we would like to audition you for. It’s called ”Living on the Coast.’

He also looks like he would be fun to get buzzed with a bottle of wine in the afternoon on a patio solving all the worlds problems. I have a few guy friends that I love doing that with. He looks like he would be an awesome pal..

11. Men says

1 Billion and we are still arguing. Makes me think I’m worth more than and billion and you.

oh i want u so much!!!!!!!!
    Oh my God!

Keanu looks like the boy that i love! And i love him so much…

13. Jeanine says

Mayve you should get a puppy and call it Keanu. We are naming the next elephant in the zoo after him.

Keanu is crazy man. I keep checking on the internet and all that I’m finding is great stories about a humble millionaire actor. Def someone to look up to. My friend actually made this site to thank him if he ever sees it. Just putting it out there. thankyoukeanu.com

15. Raven says

I love him..he does look better without the beard though….can’t imagine trying to kiss a man with all that scruff

16. Jeanine says

I’d fight the forest. Stop being so superfical I think the guy knows some maths equations as well.

17. Jeanine says

I’d just tackle him and take a razor to his face. Or some wax strips I don’t think he’d be too pleased about my beard either.

NEITHER COULD I I MEAN I WOULD JUST STUTTER. BUT THEN AGAIN SINCE AM CRAZY AND ACTUALLY CRAZY ABT THIS MAN I WOULD RUN RIGHT TOWARDS HIM AND HUG HIM AND KISS HIM :p BUT AS U SAID I LIKE HIM CLEAN CUT. BUT IF I COULD GET THIS MAN I WOULD GET HIM ANYWAY I COULD

19. missmarnip says

i could never ask him for a photo! i would just stand and stare. as long as i could. from 500 metres away. maybe people in the u.s. are much more used to see a celeb on the street.

He’s actually regularly spotted with female friends, most recently last weekend with Afton Smith.

Why have we never heard about him having a girlfriend? He is never photographed with a woman, never been married (right?).

22. Manimal says

From the Wiki: “Reeves has never been married. In December 1999, Reeves’ girlfriend Jennifer Syme gave birth to a stillborn daughter who was named Ava Archer Syme-Reeves. In April 2001, Syme was killed in a car accident.” Needless to say, he’s had bad luck in the love and children department. Poor guy.

23. Jeanine says

You should offer to pay him to shave it off. Personally I think bum fluff on face is highly inspiring.

24. captain america says

now I understand why he is destined to operate as a F*GGOT.
    AMERICAN GIRLS WANT BEAUTIES & BRAINS, folks!!

25. Jeanine says

Everyone is a fag on the movies. I don’t know what American girls want but I’d like a kite.

26. ChelseaDagger says

I adore him. I will sit through the most terrible crap movie (lake house, etc) just because he is in it.

This is a good post, I stumbled across your article while looking for song downloads. Thanks for sharing, I’ll be sure to recommend this site to others.