Does Michelle Pfeiffer Look Old And Decrepit To You?

I don’t know who that German reporter was looking at, but that’s whatMichelle Pfeiffer was asked while there to promote her new film, ‘Cheri.’

The 60-something reporter hit Pfeiffer with this body-blow: ‘So how does it feel to have an old and decrepit body?’

The star adds, ‘At first I didn’t understand her, I was like, ‘Sorry,
did you just say I had an old and decrepit body?’ and she was like, ‘Ja
(yes). How does it feel?’ "

And it sounds like it wasn’t a joke, either. Michelle said she has had run-ins with this same reporter before.

She was the same woman who’d asked me years before, because I
remembered her. She’d said, ‘Do you think what you’re wearing is
appropriate?’ She was like, 60 and had on a miniskirt! And I said, ‘Well, you’re the one who asked me two years ago if I was dressed
appropriate… (sic)’."

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Come. On!

Sounds like this journalist was just trying to get a rise out of Michelle, don’t you think?

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. Jamie A. says

We should all look this old and decrepit! Sounds like a bit of German jealousy, wth, the woman is, always has been and probably always will be obscenely gorgeous! She has that sort of timeless beauty, just look at her.

Def a beautiful woman, at any age! A French (or any other nationality, for that matter) reporter would never say that!!

3. dyinggiraffe says

??? she doesn’t look like she’s aged at all in the last 20 years, i think she looks fantastic.

Michelle Pfeiffer look old and decrepid. That’s what that lady said? How do you spell JEALOUS!!!? HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH MICHELLE GIRL!!!

I am in my 20’s and wouldn’t mind looking like her. She is and has always been beyond stunning!

6. Finn says

If hers is considered an old and decrepit body, then sign me up! We should all hope to look as good as she does. At ANY age.

7. cally2 says

She is stunning…for any age. Doesn’t try to look or dress too young…but she is drop-dead gorgeous and sexy. I really love her hair!

8. DR Krunck says

She’s 54 now and starting to look it – but aren’t we all? Only a fool would expect her to look like she is still 20. She needs to be careful though – she has those features that can turn into “wicked witch of the west” as she ages more – thin nose… sunken cheeks…stick-out chin… pretty soon she’ll be auditioning for the Wizard of Oz…

she has a better body and more youthful face than some of the 30 somethings I run into..the reporter was just trying to get a rise out her.

10. ito says

he must think she’s really hot & knows he doesn’t have a shot in h-e double toothpicks with her.