Angelina Jolie Takes Flying Lessons, Brad Pitt Rides His Motorcycle

You know what they say…you’re only as old as you feel. And this is one couple who’s determined to stay young at heart!

With so many children it must be hard for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to find a moment for themselves, but it looks like mom and dad got a day off today. Angelina spent some free time taking a flying lesson, while Brad cruised the town in his motorcycle.

Photos by INF.

Comments

1. merce369 says

I thought she had her license already?! and i too think that’s so cool to be able to fly airplane. Good for them to have me time as important as to have time together.

2. starlitbetty says

yeah, he looks happy… until his bike broke down & he had to ride with the paparazzo – it was so funny because they were trying to get an interview out of him and he wouldn’t say a word just how he needed to get to a meeting and for them to hurry up – not too grateful for the ride if you ask me.

3. remy says

What??? Stop the crazy talk!!

I thought they spent every second either having wild crazy jungle sex or being the super best ever, ever parents………..

P O S E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!————————–

Only Promo for the new movie from Bradley “BOTOX” Pitt!

5. lara jane says

He looks kinda hot… with the helmet hiding his face and all. He used to be soooo scrumptious, now he’s kinda busted.

posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen, posen,
    THATS ALL WHAT HE CAN, THATS ALL WHAT SHE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Nicole says

Where’s his “Daddy’s Helmet”? I guess if you’re rich enough, you can buya helmet for every outfit.

8. Monica says

She does have her private license; there are so many upgrades you can do though and different ratings you can get depending on how many hours you have in your log book. My 16 year old brother almost has his private license! I’m going to start taking lessons soon too, because I think it’d be awesome to know how to fly an airplane!

9. CapturingLife says

I swore she already had her pilot’s license? I know Brad does. I wonder if she’s “upgrading” her license? Or just brushing up if it’s been a while since she’s flown.

10. papyrus says

righttttttt because they are sooo hands on with no nannies that when they get one afternoon to themselves they must be sooooo relieved

11. Gisela says

I can’t help but think on Angelina’s quote weeks ago; she said that it was hard to spend time alone with Brad because of the kids. Whatever free time they had without the kids, they made sure to spend it together. Is hard, but she loves her kids…blah blah blah. Well, they have free time now, but yet they choose to spend it separately……..gee. Shouldn’t they take this free time and spend it together?

12. emches says

Are you married? Do you have kids? Come now. Everyone needs a little “ME” time with out their kids and spouse. I think it’s a great way to be spending their “ME” time. —em’s

13. Linda123 says

Why do the haters keep saying that Brad and Angelina don’t have nannies? They’ve said several times that they have two. Also maybe they did spend together. Nothing indicates that Brad was riding and Angelina was flying all day. They could have been gone for an hour. Besides if they were together everybody would call it a publicity stunt.

14. Gisela says

I don’t hate Angelina or Brad I think what they do in regards to charity is awesome. They did say they have nannies; the nannies don’t spend the night according to Angelina. Having an opinion doesn’t make someone a hater.

15. Gisela says

Agree, everyone likes and needs me time, including married couples. We are talking about Angelina and Brad, I was calling her out on the bulls*t she feeds the media. You would think if they had free time without the kids, they would want to spend it together. She said how hard it was to find time alone with Brad, this is her quotes not mine.

You don’t have to be 24/7 with the kids to raise them right. You should be able to take time to yourself. That is the number one rule of good parenting.

17. C. says

She takes lots of time to herself. 14 hours on the set is for her – she does not need to work. She is away from those kids far more than she is with them. She claims they are her priority but her actions show differently. The nannies are raising the kids. She visits her kids. I agree with the post above about her complaining that it is hard to have time for Brad….bull! Get out of the airplane and be with him or your kids….not so hard. It’s not like she can’t get time off from the sweat shop….puleeez!