Robert Downey Jr Says Iron Man 2 Is… “Horny”

Well, sex sells doesn’t it. So, it’s no surprised that when Robert Downey Jr. was asked to describe ‘Iron Man 2‘ , he said “horny”.
The actor – who plays inventor Tony Stark and his title character alter ego
in the comic book film franchise – revealed the sequel has been ‘sexed up’
but insists it is still family friendly.

"We’re horny. Not, like, can’t-bring-your-kids horny. Just…
horny."

Mickey Rourke - who has joined the cast to play Iron Man’s new nemesis Ivan
Vanko, a.k.a. ‘Whiplash
‘ – admits director John Favreau amended some details
about his Russian ex-prisoner character, who invents his own suit while
incarcerated.
He explained to Entertainment Weekly magazine:

"I told Favreau I didn’t want
to just play him as a one-dimensional p***k. He let me have a cockatoo, who
I talk to and get drunk with while I’m making my suit."

Despite the changes, Robert admits the cast are under pressure to match the
success of the first movie but is confident they can succeed.
He said:

"There are a lot more invisible eyes on us now. People are going to
be more critical. That’s their prerogative. In a way, there’s no way to win,
except to win. Big."

Love that attitude.Are you looking forward to seeing ‘Iron Man 2’?

Photos by INF

Comments

1. babsee says

omg– i love him dearly but does anyone else notice how skinny he looks in these pictures???

2. lauralouAnonymous says

I love robert sooo much and cannot wait to see this. i will be there opening night. i hope for all the RDJr fans sake there are many more of these films!

3. Wonder_Woman says

Oh yea, I saw the Wrestler. probably replayed the scene with him and that college chick about 100 times lmao. and whats her face, the stripper, was hot in there too! Good movie, especially if you grow up glorifying wrestlers, mine was the undertaker.

4. Wonder_Woman says

Me too! I do have pretty high expectations for this film. first one was VERY good, RDJ basically brought his character to life, I loved his character in the movie. I also cant wait to see what Mickey Rourke brings to the film (i find him secretly sexy, i cant help it)

5. Manimal says

Ah, you should. Very good film, the first one was. I have nothing but giddy anticipation for number two, especially with Mickey Rourke.

6. CapturingLife says

I’m very excited for it! I’m actually really curious to see Scarlet in action. The photos in EW’s mag are pretty hot. ;) I could do without Mickey – he still creeps me out.

7. Nanea says

I’m torn about Iron Man 2. Like RD,Jr and ScarJo, don’t like Fishsticks Paltrow and Mickey Rourke.

Trackbacks