Cameron Diaz And Leonardo DiCaprio Dating In London – But What About Jude Law?

Since Kate Winslet is happily married with children, Cameron Diaz will most certainly do. :) Are Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron about to become an item? There’s a slight problem involving Jude Law – but that’s a very nice problem to have isn’t it?

Rumor has it that the actress is being romantically pursued by BOTH Leonardo DiCaprio and Jude Law.
The ‘My Sister’s Keeper’ star – who split from British model Paul Sculfor earlier this year – has been spotted enjoying romantic dates in London with both of the Hollywood hunks.

On Saturday evening, Leonardo – who recently split from his model ex-girlfriend Bar Refaeli - was spotted snuggling up to the 36-year-old beauty at exclusive London club Maddox.
A spy said:

“They were laughing a lot and were very touchy feely. They ignored everyone else. They seemed very close and comfortable in each other’s company. Leo was pouring her glasses of champagne.”

Earlier in the evening, the 34-year-old actor had taken Cameron out for dinner at member’s club Shoreditch House before the pair headed to the nightclub with friends.
At about 3am the group headed back to Leonardo’s rented Knightsbridge apartment to carry on the party and “play chess”.
A source added:

“Cameron has been showing a lot of interest in Leonardo while he is in London filming ‘Inception’. She was back at his rented apartment in Knightsbridge a couple of times last week after a series of secret dates. They were joking with friends that they played chess together!”

I think they would make a great couple. They are both so very eco-conscious and I know that bond is important to both of them. Now, let’s talk about her date with Jude the day before.

Click on the continue reading link below to read the rest of the story.

Just 24 hours later Cameron was spotted flirting with her ‘The Holiday’ co-star Jude at club Boujis.
The pair reportedly partied until the early hours of the morning before the actress left through the front door, while the 36-year-old actor escaped via the back entrance.

“Jude and Cameron have been good friends since they filmed ‘The Holiday’ together a few years ago. Now they are both single, things are a bit different between them. Jude has been flirting with her and she has been playing along.”

Who would you prefer for Cameron? Leo or Jude?

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

Cam and Leo would be super cute – they have been friends for a long time. And, maybe he is getting a little more mature. . .

2. Leo says

You see i like Leo..but Him And Diaz..thats a little not right i mean..no offence to her but he could do sooooooo much better.
    I really hope he continues to make movies i love his movies..
    Jude Law is…..well shes not the kinda girl i would piture Leo with…he needs someone like him….

3. Amy says

What??? Leo and Cameron????? No!!!!!!!!!! Now I can picture her with Jude since they seemed to have some chemistry in “The Holiday”.

4. CapturingLife says

I really find this doubtful. I do see where Leo & Cameron would have environmental issues in common but that’s about it. Leo always dates supermodels and Cameron is not exactly supermodel-hot (in my opinion).

5. smp209 says

what has cameron done to her face? she’s always looked so beautiful but i think she must’ve gotten some bad plastic surgery. i mean she’s only 36 or so but she looks much much older

i doubt leo is going for cameron given his track record of ONLY dating supermodels. but if it were true it would finally mean that leo is growing up.

7. Siren says

I could see Cam & Leo but I hope she passes on Jude. I think she looks like she’s just had a fun night in these shots, let’s all be thankful we don’t get followed by the paps after having a bit too much to drink.

8. Nicole says

Hmmmm… I can’t picture either of those pairs… I’m not sure which I would like better…

9. meghan9277 says

Neither! What do they see in her? Not that I’d want Jude Law, but Leo usually has better taste.