Fact Or Fiction: Kate Hudson’s Friend Crashed Alex Rodriguez’s Car

Woops!!

Kate Hudson has infuriated boyfriend Alex Rodriguez after her friend crashed his car.
The 30-year-old actress – who began dating the New York Yankees baseball star in May – let her pal drive his SUV in Manhattan, but the woman accidentally dented the back of the expensive vehicle.
A source said:

“Kate Hudson’s girlfriend has been driving his Suburban with Kate every morning, bright and early, to get coffee. As the two women were pulling out of the garage, they hit another car! Hudson and the pal quickly re-parked and headed back upstairs.”

When A-Rod saw the damage, he wasn’t happy.

“As soon as he saw the rear of the vehicle and the damage done, he had her get out of the car and started talking about her reckless driving. He was visibly upset. The crash was so bad the license plate was obscured. He was ranting and raving while she stood there sheepishly.”

What do you think? Would A-Rod get so upset over a dent? Would Kate really let her friend drive his car? Does this story sound like fact or fiction?

Photos by INF

Comments

1. malia says

whats really disturbing is kate & her friend just ignored the other vehicle, they didnt even get any details off the other party involved, how much damage to the other car? whos fault was it, was someone hurt? is hudson so reliant on others to do her running around she wasnt capable of taking any responsibility for her actions, yet run upstair like a arsehole & left it arod to sort out. what a stupid f****bitch

the car proberly loaned to him by his many sponsors or it belongs to him and cynthia & the girls…lol. kate hudson is such a third wheel

3. babydre says

i would be upset but i wouldn’t over react though. it would be kate’s responsibility to get it fixed since she was the one who gave her friend the key

There is something about this story that just doesn’t smell right. I wouldn’t be surprised if the gal who crashed it was A-Rods employee. I mean, have you seen the pictures of her? She’s wearing size 16 mom jeans. I don’t think Kate’s friends dress like that. I mean, I myself wear size 16 mom jeans, so there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just that celebrities and rich people are a little skinnier and a little more into fashion, to say the least. So I’m not at all believing the gist of this story.

A dent…on a Suburban? Come on, they both make enough money to easily cover the repair charges. Therefore, I say FICTION.

They might have split up or they might have capsizedThey may have broke deep and took waterAnd all that remains is the faces and the namesOf the wives and the sons and the daughters. Gordon Lightfoot, from The Wreck of the Edmund FitzgeraldA storm on Lake Superior drowned the Edmund Fitzgerald. From the way it

7. Wonder_Woman says

shes stupid for letting her friend drive the car for COFFEE and shes stupid for also not fixing is before A ROD Saw it.
    He also is over reacting bc he can easil afford to pay for it, but regardless id be pissed too.

8. tommy says

lol….this dude must be cursed by a higher being cos he just cant seem to stay out of the news even when hes not even seen to be involved…lol. he was nowhere near his vehicle during the accident…disaster just follows him round & when hes not looking it just pops outta nowhere…lol… poor stupid bastard..karmas a bitch ..what next? hudson pregnant with his twins & maybe cynthia gets pregnant too! lets wait for it, god! thats enough to put him into a cadiac arrest…

It was alex’s personal chef driving. She was getting his car for him to head to a game and backed into anothet car getting out of the garage.

10. lara jane says

Maybe Kate doesn’t drive? It’s not like she can’t afford to fix or replace it.

Geez. People missed their mid-morning cigarette or something…

11. YAYI says

This is such bs. This guy will never get upset over something like that. The man makes millions, he can buy a whole dealership if he wanted to. He was probably concern about them being ok more then anything else and they completely took things outta contest. Let the fabrications begin!!!

I?ll right away seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please permit me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I believe I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I’m taking a look ahead in your next put up, I will try to get the cling of it!

14. maggie says

He has every right to be angry….first they were trying to hide it and the fact she let her friend drive it without his permission. They should have been honest about it and pay for the damage. My husband dent my car once but he told me about it right away and because of that I didn’t care….sh!t happens….but if he didn’t tell me about it then I’d be a little ticked off.

15. sweet kiddo says

hey it happens to the best of us and bet it happened one day to him too so he should get a grip (if that storie is true of course)

16. DaleJuniorAmp88 says

I would have been royally miffed if my significant other allowed a FRIEND to drive MY car! Especially if it’s been damaged……

17. merce369 says

If it’s true it was stupid of her, it wasn’t her car to allow friend to drive it.
    But it sounds like fiction to me

18. dieselchicklett says

It was AN ACCIDENT! It happens to everyone and c’mon with as much money as he has he definitely overreacted. He has the right to be upset but I would understand him being SO UPSET if he didn’t have the money to fix his car!

Who DRIVES to get coffee in NYC? First of all, there’s a Starbucks or some kind of coffee shop on practically every corner; you can walk. Orrrr….if you’re too ritzy to take the subway to your favorite cafe…take a cab! Driving/parking in the City is INSANE. I’m hoping she’s not that stupid…