Paula Abdul’s Post-Idol Plans Include Babysitting For The Obamas

Well, if anything, this Idol news has been getting Paula Abdul a TON of press. Everyone is now interested in every move she’s making.

And, Paula has big news for her post-idol career. She’s planning on taking a babysitting job in the White House!

And she’d be fulfilling a request from the First Daughters, Sasha and Malia Obama, no less.

She told TMZ, "The girls had mentioned they would like me to baby sit."

And in other news, Katy Perry has also been announced as one of the guest judges on the show!

We’ll have these guest judges do one week
each during
the audition [period]… there is no thought right now that
any of these judges will be long term judge for us,” Rice said. “All of
the people we are talking to have successful careers. I don’t even
think they’d be available to judge full-time. We have now until January
to introduce a new energy to the panel.”

Are you excited to see Katy and Victoria Beckham on Idol?

Photos by INF.

Comments

1. sweet kiddo says

hey elaine123 ! please don’t laugh at me ,but i’m not that good with the english langage and i was wondering what is wrong with ”wrote” ? always thought it was a correct word :)

2. DonnaJ says

I believe the correct word should have been “written” instead of “wrote”…and I don’t believe elaine would laugh at you.

3. elaine123 says

Not laughing at you, Kiddo. It should have been “written”, not “wrote”. It just really irks me when people comment with these high and mighty, holier-than-thou attitudes and then bastardize the english language in the process. Can’t help myself.

this is old…who care? I’m surprise you haven’t wrote anything about John Hughes – he just passed away this morning.

5. elaine123 says

Calm down, there is a John Hughes story. And. “you haven’t wrote”???? “wrote”, are you kidding me?

6. C. says

She’ll do fine as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance. I think this show fits her better anyway.

7. YAYI says

Lol, I dont think thats a serious plan babysitting for the Obamas. Omg i can almost picture it too haha.

8. emches says

I sure hope it’s a joke….this is the first I’ve heard of it. If it were true I’d tell my kids too bad so sad. They’d be better off getting babysitted by the dog! —em’s