Tori Spelling’s Husband to Dance With The Stars?

Oh boy! I’m sure that Candy Spelling with be Dean McDermott’s greatest champion. I can see the TMZ letters already!

Is Tori Spelling’s husband getting ready to join the cast of ‘Dancing with the Stars‘? The ‘Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood‘ star has admitted that the network show approached him about next season.

“They have expressed an interest in me, and I haven’t heard back from them yet so I don’t know. We had talks. I met with them.”

The 9th season begins inSeptember. Dean better start practicing now just to be safe!

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. bgduckie_01 says

i feel like the majority who are in this show are the ones who are trying hard to get some attention and publicity.

2. bgduckie_01 says

3. kiki says

LOL. Is this seriously the only job he can get? As MK says, ‘Dancing with the Has-beens’ is where careers go to die. Dean is a ‘never was,’ not a has-been. Whatever. At least, he will be making money.

4. mjam623 says

I like Dean, too. Not sure why everyone thinks he’s such a d0uche bag. I watch the show anyway, so I’ll cheer for him :)

5. Gisela says

Dean’s son lives with his mother in Canada, Dean’s son doesn’t live with Tori and Dean.———–

**When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth**

DWTS is getting very desperate. It is suppose to be dancing with the “stars” not dancing with an out of work actor who is married to someone famous. By the way Jack and his Mom live in LA and Dean has visitation rights. He is a douche that slept with a married woman and vice versa the first night they meet while is wife of 12 yrs was home with their new born adopted baby girl and son. How low can you sink? Dean saw dollar signs and fame when he worked with Tori Spelling on that movie. So sad. He’ll get kicked off first since no one cares or knows who he is.

you must not watch the show because they said on the show that he was moving in with them

8. babydre says

these people just want attention. its pathetic. You have a reality show your making tons of money.Stop being greedy already.

9. sweet kiddo says

i might be the only one who loves him ..even if i don’t watch that show i’m glad he’ll have a job other than being Tori’s puppy