Victoria Beckham Gets New Tattoo For 10 Year Anniversary

Victoria Beckham has had a new tattoo to celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary.
The singer-turned-fashion-designer recently showed off the Hebrew inking on the inside of her left wrist, which she got to mark her devotion to soccer star husband David.
The tattoo reads:

“Together forever, eternally.”

It is understood the inscription pays tribute to David’s Jewish roots.
His grandmother was Jewish, and he has said the religion helped shape him as a child.

Victoria and David went on holiday to the Maldives to celebrate a decade together last month.
David has also had a new etching to mark the occasion – a ring of 10 roses on his left arm.

Victoria, 35, has several other tattoos, including a Hebrew phrase down her spine which reads,

“I am my beloved and my beloved is mine”.

She also has five stars on her back, representing her and David and their three sons Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, six, and four-year-old Cruz.
David, 34, has revealed his children want to follow in his footsteps by getting inkings of their own.

“One of them said to me recently, ‘How old do I have to be before I get my first tattoo?’ I was like, ‘A lot older than you are now!’

I always love to find out the meaning behind the ink. Victoria has some very beautiful sayings.

Comments

What happens when they run out of skin? I think they’re disgusting. And isn’t it against Jewish law or the Torah to get tattooed??

2. bgduckie_01 says

that’s cute they both did something similar by getting a tattoo. yeah i dont think i would get a tattoo in a language i didnt speak just because i’m not sure if they would write the language correctly. especially if you’re trying to translate a saying from english to whatever language. sometimes it doesnt have the same meaning.

3. KissKiss says

I always thought Hebrew was ‘not done’ when it comes to tattoos. I even believe a rabbi once criticized her for having a tattoo in Hebrew. Anyway, I would never get a tattoo in a language I can’t speak/read.

4. Gisela says

Hayden has a tattoo of the Italian words Vivere senza rimipianti running down the length of her left flank. The word rimpianti is misspelled in what otherwise would have meant “To Live Without Regrets.” La ragazza nessuna capisce o parla il di lingua italiana. È un idiota!…LOL!———

**When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth**

5. Wonder_Woman says

They seem like such a romantic couple, even though he cheated on her years ago… I guess not all cheaters stay cheaters ?

Considering you cannot ‘go to heaven’ or be buried in a Jewish Cemetery if you have tattoos this is all kind of ill thought out and ass backwards if you ask me.

7. DonnaJ says

I was thinking the exact same thing. It seems completely idiotic to get a “Hebrew” tattoo when the Jewish religion believes that getting a tattoo is defacing your body.

8. elaine123 says

But they’re not jewish so what does it matter. Her tattoo is printed in the Hebrew language but that has no bearing on their religion.

9. elaine123 says

So many people (not just celebs) have tattoos in chinese, japanese, hebrew, ancient hieroglyphics…it’s the curiosity of it, it looks mysterious, hell I don’t know…