Joel Madden Talks About Nicole Richie’s Pregnancy Cravings

Nicole Richie is craving burgers. Who isn’t? :)

The reality TV star – who is expecting her second child with partner Joel Madden – often is in the mood for a hamburger and sends the Good Charlotte rocker out to get her something to eat.
Joel said:

“It’s not so much the craziness of the craving, it’s just when she craves it – it’s usually about two or three in the morning and that’s on me.

“I’m the one that has to run out – either go make her a sandwich or go to In-N-Out Burger or whatever she wants at any given time. It’s not unheard of stuff she wants, it’s just that when she wants it is inconvenient for me.”

LOVE IN-N-Out. Do you know I’ve actually written to corporate to suggest they open up one in NYC?! I am obsessed!

Joel – who already has a 19-month-old daughter, Harlow, with Nicole – is looking forward to the new addition to the family, which is due next month.
He said:

“We’re very, very blessed. We’ve already had one healthy kid and that’s all you can ask for as a parent, healthy kids. This pregnancy is going great.”

As well as burgers, Nicole has also been craving chicken pasta.
The 27-year-old wrote on her Twitter page:

“I just got fresh made chicken pasta at 12:30am. I’m not one for thank you’s, but you know who you are (sic).”

What did you crave while pregnant and was your significant other as accomodating as Joel?

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. oMegano says

I am pregnant with our second. I have the normal pregnancy cravings, and I GET UP AND MAKE MYSELF FOOD. I don’t understand why men are expected to drive out at 3am for a hamburger. If you want something that bad, get it yourself.

That being said, if I did ask my husband to get food for me, he would…I just think it is rude to do so.

2. YAYI says

I didn’t have many cravings when i was pregnant with my first child. But i was just 19 and eating everything anyways lol… So, now that i am a bit more mature i’ve been trying for our second witout any luck. God willing i can be blessed enough to go thru the experience again.

3. laurnicorn says

I’m not pregnant and I still crave random stuff at the most random times. Good to know my boyfriend is helpful whether I’m pregnant or not, especially when I really want a grilled cheese and pickles at midnight. :)

4. emches says

With my first daughter….I craved Taco Bell, Dr. Peppers and Snickers bars. With my second daughter….all I wanted was healthy foods, mainly oranges. I couldn’t go near anything sweet…it made me sick to think of sugar. —em’s

5. DonnaJ says

She’s not one for, “thank yous”? Then she would have been rolling her pregnant ass out of bed and feeding her damn self. Spoiled brat.

On another note, I love IN-N-Out Burgers!

My hubby was great and indulged my cravings at any time of the day. There were regular ice-cream buying trips late at night….

7. Lilian says

hope, I will have a generous hubby who will indulge all of my cravings one day. Crossing my fingers that those will include only burgers and pasta cuz I heard about tuna and peanut buter and I don’t want to try that.

I wonder if INO recently read Joel’s twitter. Some people tried to sell him a baby, real human baby. I hope like Joel that they were joking.

8. luckystar says

I wrote to In-N-Out to see if they would open over here in the UK. When I was in LA a couple of years ago I had one of their burgers and it was so yummy!

I’m 4 months pregnant right now and I NEED sour things. I love Warheads, you know the sour hard candy? Ugh I could eat 4 of those at a time but when I eat one, then wait 10 mins and eat another my taste buds get burned off lol Also ripple potato chips…has to be rippled ones lol

10. merce369 says

:-) Those were fun times !!! I craved food :-) a lot of it, but knew it’s not really healthy just to eat away, so when i craved between meals i normally would have fruits, nuts and dried fruits and lots of water. Sweets and baked stuff was my bigest cravings so i had to be very careful with what i ate.

11. DonnaJ says

I’m not a huge fan of beef, but when I was pregnant all I wanted was EXTREMELY rare prime rib…every single day! LOL! I would tell the waitress to just drag it across the grill on either side and slap it on a plate. LOL!