Mila Kunis Loves Warcraft

I love finding these things out!
In an interview with Details Magazine, Mila Kunis admitted her World of Warcraft addiction, qualifying for medical marijuana, her “rock solid stomach” and confessed to a dirty Family Guy humor.

On her World of Warcraft addiction: “I’d be like, ‘Okay, are we done yet? Because I’ve gotta go home. Like, I really gotta go.'”

On being asked about Ashton Kutcher: “Yesterday, a woman asked me, ‘So! Was Ashton a prankster on set?’ I went, ‘Oh my God. For real?’ That’s when I know the interview’s going sour- when they ask me what it was like kissing Kutcher. The show’s been off the air for four years. It’s just no longer cute or funny.”

On her controversial sense of humor: “I’m going to hell so fast, like, on an escalator. It’s going to be a straight show. There’s not even going to be a stop in limbo.”

To read the rest of the interview, click here to visit Details.

Comments

1. maggie says

she is a beauty! we don’t see much of her do we? I wonder if she still dating that macaulay culkin guy from home alone? what an odd couple. beauty and a geek!

2. Tanis says

she keeps a low profile in Hollywood, I have a lot of respect for actors that do that. Loved her in Forgettting Sarah Marshall.

3. Lieli says

I definitely see the comparison, though I always thought Mila Kunis was the prettier of the two ;) She’s gorgeous!

4. Manimal says

I always love that she’s a World of Warcraft addict; a woman after my own heart. Awesome.

5. Wonder_Woman says

She is SOOOOOOO PRETTY and I also love her sense of humor. I think its awesome that she also lends her voice to robot chicken. “Im so happy bc im a gummy bear, GUMMY BEAR!” Check it out on youtube – robot chicken/gummy bear. its so funny

She suffers from an eye disease called iritis—”If you become my friend, then it becomes eye-ar-rhea,” she says—and suggests that its similarity to glaucoma probably qualifies her for medical marijuana. Which leads her to this realization: “Oh my God, that would be the greatest story ever.