Check Out Sherri Shepherd In A Bathing Suit On The Cover Of Ok Magazine

Va Va Voom! Sherri Shepherd looks absolutely fantastic while wearing a bathing suit and gracing this week’s cover for Ok! Magazine. She must be so proud of herself. It’s takes dedication to lose 41 pounds – and boy did it pay off!!

May she be an inspiration to other women who are thinking about getting in shape.I’m sure that’s why she did the cover – to show people that anything is possible when you set your mind to it.

WOW! :)

Comments

1. Tanis says

Did she just lose the weight to fit into a bathing suit and show it off on the view? Was it some kind of bet or something?
    She looks good, but I don’t think she is a size 6 either.

Sherri may have lost weight, but she has a terrible shape. And I ain’t buying the size 6 story. Like I didn’t buy Kim K. being a size 2. Yeah right!

3. Gisela says

I agree is time we see her naked in Playboy spread on a bed with her breast hanging from the sides. It would sell out quickly; I can see the Playboy headlines now “SEE THE TAZ NAKED”

I really don’t understand all the hooplah about her new figure. I am NOT trying to be mean, nor do I think I’m all that – far from it, I realize that I am not the most beautiful physical specimen…HOWEVER, am I missing something here? This woman is overweight, lumpy, bumpy and just plain out of shape and misproportioned. What’s with all the bragging? A size 10?! Come on, 16 at least!

Okay, I have a question that may seem insensitive, but I really don’t mean it to be!! Why are her boobs still so huge when the rest of her has shrunk? Does she have implants?

6. maggie says

Bar Rafaeli (you know the model with a perfect body) is a size 6 (US) and Sherri is telling me she’s a size 6 too?? Give me a break. I don’t know who she’s trying to fool? Plus she looks so weird on that cover – they did a really bad job in the photoshopping department – her face is off and where the hell is her neck??

7. supia says

whenever i see her, i always think of TWO things. 1) the tasmanian devil comment and 2) the friends role she played as ‘rhonda’ who says “i’m rhonda and THESE AREN’T REAL!!” hahaha

8. koow says

I just don’t understand why she has to fib. What’s wrong with a size 9-10? Just be truthful. Her boobs and thighs would not fit in a 6 and they look gorgeous on her.

9. J says

Well, to me it’s the thighs and waist that tell me she’s not a size 6. Then again, who really cares. I just don’t understand why she can’t just say she’s lost a lot of weight and looks great instead of claiming to be a size 6, which is sooooo little. I’m a size 8 and way smaller than Sherri.

10. Artemisia says

I agree, no way is she a size 6. Nor was she a 16 before, she was way bigger than that!

11. J says

Not trying to be mean, but she’s definitely not a size 8 or 10 either. A size 8 is really small!!

12. meme says

size 6 my ass. yes she lost weight and she looks good but that ain’t no size 6. not with those shoulders and boobs.

13. Nyx says

It doesn’t matter what size she is now. She looks healthier than she did before and obviously she feels good about herself, too. It takes willpower to lose that much weight and a lot of courage to expose herself on a magazine cover when she still isn’t Hollywood’s “ideal”. Good for her!

14. Polly says

I agree the size doesn’t matter, but that’s why they shouldn’t have put them on the article. The (clearly) fake sizes they show draw attention away from the fact that she worked very hard to lose a lot of weight.

I am glad she feels and looks good, but why does she feel the need to lie about her size. She is no way a size 6, maybe her breasts just make her look so much bigger. No, no, still not buying a size 6, even with the huge boobs!