Khloe Kardashian On How She Deals With Haters

Khloe Kardashian has posted her first in a series of guest blog posts for E! Online Gossip Columnist Ted Casablanca’s The Awful Truth blog. For her first post, she shared how she deals with haters.

As someone who’s in the public eye, I deal with haters pretty regularly, whether it’s on gossip sites, or even my own blog KhloeK.com.
Sometimes it can be hurtful, but the majority of the time I just laugh
at the fact that these people spend so much time bashing me, especially
on my own site.

For instance, there’s this one person on Twitter who hates me-he only writes mean things, but he’s literally obsessed
with me! It’s clear from his Tweets that he watches my shows and
follows my life pretty closely, yet he only says awful things about me.
This is one hater situation that my sisters and I find absolutely
hilarious. Clearly, I’m his guilty pleasure. LOL.

I have a very thick skin. I do what I want and I try not to let people
bother me, but of course it’s easier said than done. I do get offended
when people make comments to me about race, because I don’t judge
people by the color of their skin or the way they look…

Please click on the click here to continue reading link below to hear more of what Khloe has to say!

And then there’s my weight. People looooove to comment about
my weight and tell me I’m not as tiny as my sisters. I didn’t lose
weight because people were calling me "fat." I did it when I was good
and ready because I wanted to. And whenever I read a comment
from someone calling me a "whale," or saying something derogatory about
the way I look, all I have to do is remind myself that they’re hiding
behind their computers spending hours a day reading up on my life and
probably weigh 700 pounds themselves…."

LOL! You can read Khloe’s entire post here.

I, personally, love the saying: "Make your haters your motivators." Regardless of why you’re in the public eye, once you get into the spotlight, I’d imagine you have to come up with some strategy for dealing with people’s reactions to you.

How do you think you’d handle the haters if you were a celebrity?

Comments

1. lyn marie says

you are a bitch you cant judge her if you dont know her you just make yourself sound like a bitch by saying rude things about her

2. lyn marie says

i think you are just a hater!! leave her the hell alone people like you only are like that because you are jealous.she is fine the way she is

3. papyrus says

agree. she is not that feminine, no matter what she wears she always looks like a man trying to be a woman.

4. VEDDER says

So does a kangaroo and they look better than this tranny–”UH, why am I famous?? Oh yeah–my sister did a sex tape with a rapper.”

5. bgduckie_01 says

yeah its probably hard dealing with a bunch of haters…i guess u just have to deal with it and not let it get to u cuz not everyone is going to like u.

6. YAYI says

She’s definitely not fat. She’s just a bigger individual as they say. There’s always going to be haters either your famous or not. Outta all of the kadashians shes the realest, so i can always respect that.

Thats why she is on Facebook all the time deleting everyone that disagrees with her in any way…so pathetic. She is a loud, rude,obnoxious bitch that needs to just shut up and go away. Haters are the only sane ones when it comes to her.

8. Kid equinox says

Any one can be exposed to millions of people. How rememerable you are is how to acheive long lasting fame. So all u haters keep blowing khloe up. Khloe get that paper ma

9. tiffanyyy says

I don’t know why people are so hard on her..she’s not fat, she’s just taller so her weight seems to work with her frame..

10. Gisela says

I wonder what Donald Trump did to her? She talks about it on her post. I like her because she has a dirty sense of humor and doesn’t give a sh!t what people think.

I don’t think she’s fat and the show is good because she’s in it, I like her humor.