Brad Pitt Admits He Isn’t Musically Talented

Brad Pitt isn’t the best guitar player in the world but he still has fun writing and playing for his 6 children with Angelina Jolie. Speaking about their home life, Brad said:

“I spend time with my kids and I write horrible songs. I play the guitar and I love music, but I really suck!”

It’s the effort that counts Brad!! :)

Apart from his maddening music, the 44-year-old star claims his family is just like any other.
He explained to Sky Movies Magazine:

“We watch DVDs. I love driving my motorbike around, playing with my dogs. We do lots of barbecues. We travel a lot. We have a good life, for sure.”

Although they are both world famous movie stars, Brad insists he and Angelina have never got used to the enormous interest in their life together and hate the “constant assault” on their privacy.
He said:

“There’s still no rulebook for it. Angie and I talk about this – it’s gotten so out of hand, this constant assault on your peace. It is not what we signed up for when we started doing films.”

Brad admits work has become more challenging since the couple started a family, because he wants his children – Maddox, eight, Zahara, four, Shiloh, three, Pax, five, and one-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – to be proud of his films.
He said:

“Shooting is very hard, and if you must work hard, you have to invest all your energies in something that’s worth it. Being a father, I want my children to be proud of what I’m doing, when they will be old enough to see my movies, so that has an effect, yes.”

I’m sure all of his children are already proud of who is he – regardless of what movies Brad signs up for.

Comments

1. elaine123 says

I read somewhere that they were sick with some kind of immune deficiency problem and were allergic to everything they came in contact with. I don;t if that was a rumor or an exaggeration or an outright lie.

It may be the truth. Previously, he always poses with the kids. Not anymore. but he should take care of the children. But he preferred to drink alcohol and smoke Weet ..
    suche

3. C. says

How many people do you know that have a $35 million dollar French Chateau (fully staffed of course)? STHU Brad!

his family is just like any other —- Oh please, he had a Castle with 7 people who cook, 35 bathrooms!
    He is a liar!

5. bronlo says

Why no pictures of the twins? What is the problem? Is there a problem? The twins have problems??
    When she bought Pax, they have thrown him to the paparazzi. Why did the twins are hiding??

6. Gisela says

“constant assault on your peace”……..interesting remark coming from two people who sold private intimate pictures of Angelina breast feeding her newborn.

7. Gisela says

“How they have survived the media onslaught and anonymous internet hatred, in addition to the stress of a large family and careers, still amazes me. they must be two very strong and secure people and I wish them well” **ROLLS EYES**

I thought they were pretty smart selling the kids pictures. They controlled the money instead of the paps and their smarmy agencies getting it and they made their family available to their many fans (not on this thread, perhaps, but they’re out there). It took the price tag off the kids heads a little, especially the twins. They do have the LEAST photographed children of any Hollywood couple (think Kingston, Nahla, the Affleck kid, poor little Suri, etc) and I give them credit for that. How they have survived the media onslaught and anonymous internet hatred, in addition to the stress of a large family and careers, still amazes me. they must be two very strong and secure people and I wish them well.

9. meme says

what dogs? barbecues? yeah, right. enough with the lack of privacy complaints from this media whore.

10. Gisela says

You know meme, you catch on well, I’ve never seen Brangelina with dogs. Any pictures of them in any country, traveling anywhere in the world, there are no pictures of them with dogs.

11. bgduckie_01 says

im just curious to see how all those kids will turn out…im pretty sure some will try to be actors or singers. but i wonder how talented….