Kim Kardashian And Ciara Create Their Own Milkshakes

Another celebrity milkshake? Make that two! Kim Kardashian and Ciara visited ‘Millions Of Milkshakes‘ and each created their very own mixture.The girls joked and laughed and posed for the paparazzi that crammed in the store to document the occasion.

Earlier in the day Kim and good friend Brittny Gastineau got together for a little shopping in Hollywood. What do you think about Brittny’s long lace dress? Is it flattering? Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. YAYI says

I’m surprise at the fact that Ciara is friends with this famewhore. I guess she hasn’t been working or having to many projects going on that shes been having all of this time to hangout with non other than Kim K. If i was Ciara’s publicist i would advise her to find a worthy A-list celeb to associate with and call her friend. Kindda like Rihanna & katy Perry.

2. Tyra says

Wow! Didn’t know they had such culinary skills. Something to fall back on when their celebrity status runs out.

thanks for not posting a real picture of ciara…at least ciara did something to be famous. kim just made a sex tape and whined about it. whomp whomp.

I happen to adore Ciara and Kim. I just gave Kim the sister pass and she seems cool enough to fit right in. Ciara is a sweetheart. Go girls and let ur milkshakes bring ur boys to the yards.

Ahh.. Does anyone know where here jacket is from? I saw it in a ne-yo video awhile been looking for it ever since?

x

7. Gisela says

Only C list celebs do this, anything for attention. Ciara? I’m surprised really, hanging out at a milkshake shop with Kim? I guess Ciara’s records are not selling, she should try Playboy.

8. Ellie says

She should be drinking a diet soda instead. Her ass doesn’t need to be any bigger. =^_^=

I love Kim’s outfit while out shopping. And I actually think she looks pretty slim, I love her figure!!