Khloe Kardashian On Date With Lamar Odom… And Her Mom

Khloe Kardashian and her boyfriend, Lamar Odom, enjoyed dinner at Boa Steakhouse in Los Angeles last night. The reality star’s mother, Kris Jenner, joined in on the fun and was front and center when the paparazzi caught up with them.

I love how involved Kris is with her daughters’ lives – even while they are dating.

Did you ever go out with a new boyfriend and a parent while you were in your 20s?

Photos by INF

Comments

1. YAYI says

Khloe looks great!! I think is kindda cool that her mom goes out to dinner with them. there’s nothing wrong with that. As long as she doesn’t make it a habit ha.

2. SimplySolitary says

What, that would be awkward. I don’t think I’d be into my parents coming on a date with me and my boyfriend for a very long time… but maybe it works for them. :P

3. Tanis says

Yeah, I agree diesel, it’s awkward enough when you have just started dating someone, but to have your mom tag along? They must have been filming or something.

4. switchstance5 says

I like it when my family loves the guy that I’m dating and want to be a part of our lives. Family is important to me so it’s not weird the Kris is along with Khloe and Lamar. But of course there has to be some time for just the two of them too.

5. dieselchicklett says

I think it’s weird if you JUST started dating them but if you already a couple and invite a parent out to eat with you it’s different…who knows what stage Khloe and Lamar are at…

6. Ariel says

Whir, whir, whir! I loves me some helicopter parenting.

I wouldn’t go out on a date with my parents in tow. It’s too much like being chaperoned. I would hope that one wouldn’t need that once they reach the age of majority..