Report: Ashlee Simpson Caught Pete Wentz Cheating And Kicked Him Out

Boy! This story just won’t go away. Did Ashlee Simpson find proof that Pete Wentz cheated on her? D-R-A-M-A! No rep confirmation and their Twitter feeds are really quiet.

Let’s wait and see how this one plays out. In the meantime, what do you think about the rumor? Fact or Fiction?

Comments

you assholes are seriously fighting over abortions?!?
    Abortion is wrong period. yeahh they shouldnt have gotten married. they made a mistake. people make mistakes, celebrities or not. they had their kid, theyll take care of it and even if they dont wtf does it matter to any of you?!? find bigger problems and get the fuck over it

2. Carolyn3426 says

I hope it’s not true. Relationship drama is always hard, and I can only imagine how hard it is in the public eye!

@meme – You hope this is true? You hope that some poor girl irrelevant of how you feel about her is sat broken hearted right now? What about their little boy? I think it is very sad that you would be glad if this was true?

4. Newstude says

If it does happen HOpefully hey will have more sense to keep it to themselves (as much as possible) and not have it turn into a jon and kate thing.. I can only take one whiny couple at a time!!!

5. YAYI says

I don’t like when people cheat. I might not be her biggest fan or her fan at all, but she should kick his butt to the curve if there’s any true to this rumor.

Adoption is NOT the easy way out. Talk to any adopted person about how EASY their lives have been. I guess you are not speaking from experience!! Getting married because you are pregnant is NOT the right thing to do in every instance. Your comment seems pretty narrow minded.

8. OutInLeftField says

I don’t really like either of them but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. I hope it’s not true but unfortunately, Pete just screams “cheater.” Actually, he screams more than the just a cheater I just can’t type it here.

9. Gracie M says

Why do people cheat? It’s stupid and ridiculous. Granted they should’ve thought about it when they got pregnant before doing a shotgun wedding, but if you’re not happy then talk about it. Keep your pants zipped. It amazes me the stupid stuff people do.

Did it ever occur to your ignorant self that there are many couples that plan on getting married, are very much in love and decide to move the wedding up because the woman is now pregnant? Does that mean they too should have aborted their child? You have no room to speak for everyone out there. Who says the child wasn’t wanted? Your views on religion are scary. Either you wait or you have an abortion?! You’re demented. I could go on and on with what is wrong with your stupid comment, but you wouldn’t get it anyway.

Abortion SHOULD NEVER be and excuse to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy. NEVER! That’s still a baby whether you want to believe it or not. IT STILL HAS A CHANCE FOR A LIFE! If they didn’t want it, they could have easily given it for adoption. I’m assuming neither one knew that marriage and a child would be this hard. They didnt have to get married. Look at Nicole Ritchie and Joel Madden, they never got married and they aren’t going to get married. Ashlee and Pete got married for their child. They did what was right for their child. As for the problems, I think they are having problems. These kinds of rumors have been plaguing them for awhile. Ashlee doesn’t help when she’s a blithering drunk idiot. If they’d deal with their problems privately, none of this would be happening! They need to think about that little boy first!

12. Emily says

Umm, or you can have the child and co-parent without getting married? Plenty of people do that, and a lot of their kids turn out just fine.

DUH THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A SHOTGUN WEDDING CUZ YOU GET KNOCKED UP WITH A KID THAT WAS NOT PLANNED AKA WANTED. IDIOTS. People need to stop with this shotgun wedding shit, get an abortion. If you are not religious enough to wait to have sex till marriage then you shouldn’t be religious enough to not have an abortion. Now this poor child will have to deal with the repercussions of his untalented douche bag parents. These 2 suck anyways so I say good riddance.

14. bgduckie_01 says

i call this one a publicity stunt! she’s been promoting the show so they need some more drama to be in the headlines.

Would you like to elaborate? How was I trying to be the voice of authority by stating my opinion on how ignorant and crass that person’s post was? I’m not allowed an opinion?

16. meme says

i hope it’s true because i can’t stand her plastic fake face more than i can’t stand him. at least he’s marginally talented.

I hope not…

always hate about relationship drama…hollywood or not. And I feel that way too many people are looking to hollywood for que’s.

18. TanMart says

I hope it is not true. So many loveless marriages these days. But what can you expect when they only knew each like 2 seconds before baby on the way…