On The Set Of Eclipse

According to E! Online’s Ted Casablanca, security has been ramped up on the ‘Eclipse’ Vancouver set, compared to ‘Twilight’ and ‘New Moon.’

The cast (and by cast, we mean mostly just [Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart], sorry) has some 007 stuff going on up in Vancouver, with every stealth trip to and from the set being meticulously plotted so that no one can see them leave or enter their respective hotel hangs.

That may explain why we’ve seen so few pictures of them filming! Yet I finally found some: Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner on the ‘Eclipse’ set. Rob and Kristen look like they were having an animated conversation, don’t they?

Enjoy!

Photos by INF

Comments

1. kimmytoo says

it looks to me like maybe she may have gained a little bit of weight, making her face fuller.

it is her eyebrows… she had to get them done for the joan jett part and they haven’t grown in fully since then so they have to color them in i think they look atrocious

3. Nicole says

I was going to say something similar – she does look different. I’m not sure if it’s her makeup or what, but she doesn’t look like she does when she’s out and about.

4. CapturingLife says

There’s something really different about her face in all the shots I’ve seen from the set of the movie. I can’t put my finger on it, though. It’s not the wig (which I’m not a fan of), but there’s something …anyone else know what I’m talking about? LOL

5. Stephanie B says

I think she wears brown contacts for the role and that her eyebrows are darker and shaped differently.

6. Tylor says

Her face a little heavier. But I think its just the way they do her “get up” that makes her look that way!

7. Team Jacob!! says

If you look closely, I do believe that this is maybe her stunt double. The only picture that really looks like Kristen is the one with her giving the thumb’s up. My conclusion that it’s her stunt double is due to the fact that they’re apparently doing a risky scene on the bikes.

8. Nicole says

Oh yeah, I think you’re right! It really doean’t look like her in the first thumbnail and the picture of her on the motorcycle!

9. bgduckie_01 says

now that ppl have mentioned it, it does look like a stunt double….especially the one in the motorcycle.

Her jacket looks just like on at ae right now. I think its the same jacket. Hmm – didnt know Bella shopped there :)

The one with Taylor in motorcycle is the stunt double (Very obvious people!!!!!), the rest is Kristen… It’s her, it’s Kristen!!!!! Stop playing stupid, or maybe you really are!!!!!

12. OutInLeftField says

I’m glad they beefed up security. It was getting really ridiculous for both of them over the summer with all the paps hanging around.