Jordin Sparks Joins The ‘Got Milk’ Campaign

Jordin Sparks is the latest celebrity to join the ‘Got Milk’ campaign. Here’s the new ad that was unveiled this morning.

The text reads:

I’ve always had the power to wow an audience. But how do I get fired up to wow myself? I drink lowfat milk. Packed with protein and nutrients, milk gives me the energy to truly shine.

When asked, the ‘American Idol’ alum says she drinks milk because it makes her feel good when she takes charge of her diet.

“I know that I am in charge of what I eat and drink and my choices affect how I look and feel,” said Sparks. “I skip the sugary beverages and reach for milk instead. Milk is full of important nutrients and is something I feel good about putting into my body. I encourage all teens to help make a difference in the world and Drink Milk for a Change.”

Hasn’t Jordin grown up to become such a beautiful woman? Always fun to see what she is up to. Click on the thumbnails below for some behind the scenes shots.

Comments

1. Nicole says

I don’t think she looks fat. She is just a big girl. Her dad was an NFL player, so I think she kind of got his size.

2. DonnaJ says

Ugh, I absolutely detest milk. My mother could never get me to drink it as a kid and I’d never consent to drink an actual glass of it as an adult.

3. Manimal says

I hear that. Only way I can is if my wife is drinking chocolate milk, and there’s copious amounts of the Hershey’s mix in there.

4. KissKiss says

Same her. But I don’t think we really need it anyway. I mean, human beings are the only mammals who drink milk after the breastfeeding period, except when humans serve it to animals. If you look at free animals, they seem to be doing great.

5. Monica says

I really dislike milk too. I never ever drink it. I only like chocolate milk. That is the only exception.

6. AnotherDirtyMartini says

I hate hate hate milk! Always have. Part of that might be because my family made powdered milk ick. But even now, the site of a glass of “real” milk. Ugh. I like other dairy though.

Oh and yes, Jordin is soo gorgeous. Always has been, but yes she looks more mature now.

7. AnotherDirtyMartini says

boo….is anyone else getting their comments reported as spam? i am quite a bit lately.

8. KissKiss says

Yeah, so I became a member.. but my reply was posted anyways..
    Well at least I have a pink name now :)

9. aw! says

doesn’t look photoshopped to me. She still looks fat. Not a good ad for milk. They need someone who is well-built and pretty, man or woman, and it sure isn’t her!

Trackbacks