Tina Fey Just Says No To Botox

Tina Fey admits to Harper’s Bazaar that she cares about her appearance and sometimes feels self-conscious about her looks, but she still has her limits to what she’ll have done for cosmetic purposes.

You can point any kind of laser at my face, but I don’t think Botox is for me,” the 30 Rock star, 39, says in the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar (on newsstands Oct. 20). “I think it is bad.”

Fey — who has a scar on the left side of her face after a stranger violently cut her cheek when she was kid — adds that people who have “too much” Botox “look like their faces are full of candles — a shiny, shiny face. Festive. A holiday candle.”

Oh my goodness! What a terrible thing to do to a child! But I do agree with her observation about how overly-Botoxed faces look :)

Although she won’t get botox, Tina does still have some insecurities. She says that sometimes she will tell the cameramen on ’30 Rock’ to frame her from the waist up.

“If there is a shot that is bad, I can take it out,” she adds. “That is why L.A. is so bad, because they can take your picture from any side. That is why people in L.A. maintain 360-degree fitness. I don’t have that kind of time.”

Hey, wouldn’t you do the same thing if you were the executive producer of your own TV show? LOL

Well, I think Tina looks great and she’s funny, so if she doesn’t want to spend hours in the gym, I say, more power to her!

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. Katie Bee says

She’s so refreshing. She comes across as really down to earth and is obviously hilarious.

AMEN!!! I love this chick! Who cares about botox or how big your lips/ass/tummy is…….love you for you……go Tina!!!!

3. bgduckie_01 says

i always wondered about that scar….wow but didnt imagine that happened to her. that’s terrible!

4. maiah912 says

Good for her saying no to botox. I completely agree that it is used way too often in Hollywood.

5. KissKiss says

Priceless! I love her!

6. TBARBIEDOLL says

I always wanted to know how she obtained that scar on her face, such a horrible thing for someone to do to a child! I think she is very atractive and her humor is great!

Botox is gross. Everyone with botox looks stuck and shiny. Its weird. Idk how people can KNOWINGLY INJECT BOTULISM INTO THEIR FACES???? W.T.F. Jenny McCarthy is the biggest one I don’t get. Shes all healthy heal the world of autism don’t eat milk, sugar or anything but injecting a paralyzing DISEASE into your face is ok????