Hayden Panettiere Talks More About Her Girl On Girl Kiss

Hayden Panettiere found kissing a girl “exciting”. The 20-year-old actress had no problem locking lips with Madeline Zima, who plays Hayden’s character Claire Bennet’s roommate Gretchen Berg on US TV show ‘Heroes’, as she thinks it’s something lots of girls do.

“It’s very exciting! When you are young, you experiment and you have fun. It truly is a person that she just falls in love with, because she fulfills her and she is her best friend.”

Hayden was so excited to shoot the scene, she suggested it to script writers.

“I kind of threw it out there. The writers put you in relationships and I was like, ‘Can I just be with a girl or something? Let’s do that.’ So they took it and ran with it.”

Hayden has previously spoken about her own lesbian experiences, admitting she “experimented” with her female pals when she was younger.

“It’s great to be single. It’s great to have boyfriends. Or girlfriends. There are occasions when you kiss your best friend growing up, having fun and goofing about. Like perfecting your technique.”

Really? Kissing other girls to perfect your “technique”?

Comments

My God..get over it! Is it really that interesting or shocking to see 2 girls kissing anymore?!?

2. AnotherDirtyMartini says

I definitely think it happens but I think a lot of people talk about it, esp young celebs to seem cool. I was thinking about this today, LOL. I was in a dr’s waiting room this morning and tmz was on the t.v. Well, that douchebag Joe Francis that created Girls Gone Wild was on t.v. – who knew he was out of prison by the way? What a shame! Anyway, they had a bunch of clips of young girls making out and I thought those girls are just doing it 1) for money 2) to turn on all the guys.

3. dieselchicklett says

I feel like this girl is desperately trying to grow up and trying to be taken serious. If you ask me she comes off as immature.

4. lara jane says

I’m pretty sure Hayden Panettiere did not use the phrase “goofing about.” It’s a very English thing to say.

5. maiah912 says

I didn’t either. I also agree with your comment about her trying to hard to be viewed as sexy.

6. casablancas17 says

Yeah, I definitely never kissed my girlfriends, not even to “perfect my technique”.

7. casablancas17 says

Uh, yeah… sorry, I never made out with my girlfriends to “perfect my technique”. With all this talk about kissing girls, and the other interview where she was talking about walking around her house naked, I think she’s just trying to hard to be seen as sexy. She’s beautiful, she doesn’t need to try so hard.

8. audrey says

I think a girl on girl kiss on any tv show is a blatantly open cry for viewers–especially when it is so highly publicized ahead of schedule.