Vampire Diaries’ Star Ian Somerhalder Lands Next Movie Role

‘Vampire Diaries’ star Ian Somerhalder has signed onto his next project, a horror movie entitled ‘The Cradlewood’. YEAH!! The more Ian we have made available to us, the happier I become. That boy is handsome!

Somerhalder will play the son of an old Boston blue-blood family, the heir to a fortune, who’s dating an Australian girl (Emma Lung, Triangle). A family legend of his suggests that the family fortunes are tied up with a demon, and that a curse means that every time a boy is born into the family, his father dies. When he begins to experience strange things at the same time he starts suspecting his girlfriend is pregnant, he begins to worry that it’s not just an old wives’ tale.

I’m in! Right up my alley.

And while we are talking about ‘Vampire Diaries’ – how much do we LOVE this series? I am so happy every time I turn on my DVR and it’s there waiting for me. I can’t wait to find out Damon Salvatore’s side of the story.

Comments

1. eggsnspam says

i remember when he used to be on a wb mini-series like years ago…young americans. anyone else watch it? mm…love his eyes! he could be like chace crawford’s older brunette brother (:

I like Vampire Diaries. Ian is hot. He has such pretty eyes. You could probably get lost in them!

DEAR IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
    I MISS YOU VERY VERY MUCH
    I THINK YOU ARE CUTE AND SEXY, MINT, HANDSOME, GOODLOOKING, GORGOUS IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER. PLEASE STAY SINGLE FOREVER,FOREVER, FOREVER YES OR NO. DO NOT GET MARRY TO YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND SHE IS HAVING AFFAIR WITH HER EX BOYFRIENDS. BEHIND YOUR BACK. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER LOVES JAYE EILEEN IAN JOSEPH DRAPER SOMERHALDER. CAN YOU BREAK UP WITH YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND NINA YES OR NO. SHE IS SLEEPING AROUND WITH HER EX BOYFRIENDS. BEHIND YOUR BACK. SHE IS SO UGLY GIRLFRIEND. YOU WILL NOT GET MARRY TO YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND NINA YES OR NO. CAN YOU WRITE BACK TO YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND JAYE EILEEN IAN JOSEPH DRAPER SOMERHALDER LOVES IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER. FROM YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND JAYE EILEEN IAN JOSEPH DRAPER SOMERHALDER LOVES IAN JOSEPH SOMERHLDER TO IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER PS WRITE BACK SOON PS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

4. bgduckie_01 says

i really like that show. good for him. i’ll probably watch that movie. i cant for Lost too cuz i think he’s coming back for the last season :D

5. lara jane says

Good call. I was sitting here thinking that he doesn’t measure up to James Marsden (to me, anyway!), but he does look more like those other boys.

6. Monica says

omg, he has such beautiful eyes. They’re such a perfect shade of grey in that photo and his eyelashes are gorgeous. sooo sexy.

7. OutInLeftField says

Oh yeah, I love this show and you can tell he has so much fun playing that character. He’s the only reason I watch.

8. CapturingLife says

Omg, I am huge Twilight fan but this boy blows Edward out of the water. ROFL! I am (not!) obsessed with The Vamp Diaries because of Ian! I said to my husband last night (while watching the show)- “I think I just had a Damon-gasm”! LMAO I am seriously intoxicated by that man. Bad boys are apparently my thing. LOL

His eyes are stunning. I think Vampire Diaries is one of the best new shows of the season, alone with Glee. I look forward to watching both shows every week.