Filming Begins For ‘Celebrity Apprentice 3′

I still can’t get over that Holly Robinson Peete and Cyndi Lauper are taking part in ‘Celebrity Apprentice 3′. Really guys? Celebrity Apprentice? Then again, it’s all for charity right? Thousands of people will benefit from the game.

Holly and Cyndi joined Sharon Osbourne and Maria Kanellis this morning filming scenes for the upcoming reality show. The only person I am slightly interested in this season is celebrity chef Curtis Stone, but I’m not so certain I’ll ever tune in to see how he’s doing. My goal is to steer clear of reality television. There are just TOO many of these shows on the air. :)

Is anyone a fan of Donald Trump’s NBC series?

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

I will be rooting for Cyndi for sure. Will be an interesting season with Sharon and Bret as well!

when joan rivers won last year, i gave up all hope for this show. clearly the ultimate winner will be the one the donald decides on before the filming starts.

3. lettibe says

What is the big deal. I am sure they have other trades then singing and acting. I have watched this show and i like it.

4. bgduckie_01 says

i’ve watched a few episodes before just cuz i knew some celebrities and it was pretty intense. but most likely i wont be tuning in.

5. lara jane says

I don’t normally get into it but I fell in love with Jesse James when I watched it. He’s such a good guy! Lucky Sandy!

6. maiah912 says

Yeah, exactly this. He was really fun to watch and I’m glad he made it almost to the end.

7. C. says

Why oh why would Cyndi do this show? She is so much better than this. Can’t stand the dump truck.