Kristen Davis Feels Protective Of Taylor Lautner

Hollywood truly is a small world, isn’t it? I never would have thought ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristen Davis and ‘Twilight’ star Taylor Lautner knew each other, but they worked together in the 2005 film ‘The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D.’ Kristen said she is having to adjust to his new heartthrob status.

“Oh, the youngster! He was the Sharkboy, and I played the mother of the other kid who imagined Sharkboy and Lavagirl in Robert Rodriguez’s movie, and I met him down in Texas. He was a kid,” Kristin recently told MTV News about her former co-star. “He was a kid and he didn’t have those muscles, and I don’t know what happened. I see these pictures [now and] I can’t believe it.

“I feel protective, like what is he doing without his shirt on?” she said. “And then I hear he’s dating people and I’m like, ‘Ahh!’”

However, Kristen said she’s happy for his success.

“He’s a great kid and he works really, really, really hard and he had a great professional ethic when I worked with him,” she continued. “[He was] nothing of those negative things that you think of with child actors. So for anyone to be succeeding, I’m happy for him.”

Taylor went through such a dramatic transformation to keep his role in ‘New Moon,’ I can see where it would be a shock!

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. suffy_78 says

Beauty has no age and whatever age you are you are entitled to admire and recognise beauty. If she is admiring a male celeb, whatever age he is, then that is what it is.

I find it to be pathetic and disgusting that 40 something women drool and obsess with this 17 year old. Gross.

3. OutInLeftField says

She is not drooling and obsessing over him. She is saying she can’t believe he’s grown up and to her he is still the little boy she worked with. Sounds more like she’s protective of him in a motherly type way.

Um, a) she wasn’t obsessing over him in any other way than protective (something a mother or a close relative would do – an aunt or something).
    And b) he is HOT. There is nothing wrong with realizing the fact that he has a bangin’ body for somebody so young. Good for him. I wish he was a tad bit older.

5. Nemiha says

it was a cute movie. he was such a little oy in it though. it is crazy how a few years can change someone so much.

6. bgduckie_01 says

i can see where she was shock. he was just a little boy just a few years ago (he was in the cheaper by the dozen movie) and all of a sudden he grew! lol.

I don’t think she was referring to Kristen Davis, just 40 something year old women that obsess over him. :P