Melissa Joan Hart Working On ABC Family Show With Joey Lawrence

Joey Lawrence?! I can’t believe we are talking about Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence. LOL! I would actually watch this show if it got picked up. There I said it. I’m a sucker for the good ol’ days.

Melissa told Access Hollywood that she is currently working on an ABC pilot for their Family channel alongside the ‘Blossom’ actor.

“I’m going to be doing a new pilot with Joey Lawrence,” Melissa told Access Hollywood of the potential ABC Family show. “Hopefully it’ll go to series.”

The actress said that she will actually be playing… an ADULT! First time for everything right?

“It’s going to be a fun little sassy character for me,” she said. “It’s going be different ’cause I get to play a little bit more of a grown-up, a politician, kind of a bad girl politician.”

In the meantime, Melissa is gearing up for another week on “Dancing With the Stars.” Anyone rooting for Melissa’s team?

What do you think about the new sitcom? Something you might want to watch?

Comments

What happened to moving away to be with her sick mother? They stated that and then she goes on Dancing. O’well.

WOW she has aged a lot. I wish these young girls would stop getting so much sun. It makes your skin look leathery. Wear lots of sunscreen and a hat. Especially if you have really fair skin.

3. Pkha says

I love Melissa! I will finally got to see her live in the CBS Studio on June 25th starring this sitcom. If anyone want to join me, please let me know.

4. lis says

I would definitely watch this! MJH is one of my favourites and her character sounds entertaining. :-)

5. DonnaJ says

I think she’s very sweet, but can’t dance worth a lick…and I’ll pass on the show as well.

6. katgib13 says

She did a Lifetime movie with him awhile back. It was cheesy, but cute. It was called My Fake Fiance.

7. lara jane says

I wasn’t really into her but I had crushes on Joey Lawrence at various points throughout my childhood. “Whoa!”