Kourtney Kardashian Has A Baby Shower

Kris Jenner, along with Kim and Khloe Kardashian, threw Kourtney a baby shower yesterday in preparation for the new addition to their family, who is due next month.

“It was a huge success,” a source tells PEOPLE of the shower, which began at noon and was organized by Los Angeles-based event planner Sharon Sacks, at the family’s home in Hidden Hills, Calif.

Nearly 80 guests reportedly attended. That’s some shower!

At the shower, guests nibbled on chocolate-covered strawberries from Studio City-based Berry Elegance, and while Kourtney loaded up on gifts, so did they! Each attendee received a Le Sport Sac weekender bag filled with We Pilates shirts and scarves; a bottle of Essie nail polish in a limited edition color called “Little Baby Dash” – a nod to the Kardashians’ Dash stores – a hand-blown glass personal tea set from Primula; a gift card from Sheila Kelley S Factor, and an Alex & Ani expandable bracelet.

It sounds like everyone got nice gifts. I wonder if Kourtney got another crown to wear like the one she was wearing after dinner out with Kim and boyfriend Scott Disick (see below)?

And in other news, Kim decided to post this picture of her eating soup on Twitter. Random.

Photos by INF

Comments

Not really, I am going to have 80 pple, we have a big family from both sides plus some friends.

Where did Kourtney get that cute polkadot/animal print tank in those photos? Its super cute.

hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! share we keep in touch more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

4. sweet kiddo says

and you had to post it ….

5. dieselchicklett says

Kourtney looks so cute pregnant. YES, we get that you’re pretty Kim but this narcissistic behavior REALLY needs to stop!

BTW I lived on those soups when I was in college. :)

6. JennB says

It’s really pathetic to think that she’s just lying around thinking: “Hmm…I know I look sexy in my robe. Ooo, a mirror! Wow. I’m pretty. I’ll take a picture! Ooo..bet I can eat soup suggestively! *Snap* *Snap* *Snap* Wow, these pics are ALL so sexy! People MUST see how beautiful I am! [Post]”.

7. YAYI says

Really?? well, i must be the biggest pig out there. My boobs are not hanging out, but i definitely show some cleavage and even wearing a turtle neck pregnant boobs would look huge. Btw i don’t thing her’s are hanging out at all….Her wothless sister on the other hand is actually the one who i concider the pig in that family. :)

8. Vedder says

Im sure she is also thinking **I know a gossip site that worships me and my family and I guarantee I can get them to post this lame picture**

9. audrey says

Yes, I can see it all too clearly. As much as I love modern technology you have to admit that this is clearly a downside to digital cameras, camera phones, and twittering.