Olivia Wilde For Lucky Magazine

The beautiful Olivia Wilde is on the January 2010 cover of Lucky. Here are a few quotes from the upcoming interview.

Olivia Wilde’s alter ego-at least when it comes to fashion-is French: “I find myself constantly pretending I’m a chic Parisian,” says the L.A.-based actress. “I even dream of buying a Balmain jacket with really sharp shoulders. If I can pull off that look, I will have succeeded, at least partially, in my quest.”

Her favorite bargain haunt:
“Coats from H&M are inexpensive and usually have something extra going on-so even with a simple sheath dress, your outfit is still interesting.”

For more of the interview, click here.

The January issue of Lucky is on nationwide newsstands December 8.

Comments

thanks for sharing i love this idea and i will check everytime your post:))
    see ya again in new post.wish you continued success

thanks for sharing i love this idea and i will check everytime your post:))
    see ya again in new post.wish you continued success

3. AnotherDirtyMartini says

I love Lucky…but it does make me spend more money. However, I get the subscription for free so I can’t help but look at it. I have no willpower!

4. audrey says

I really don’t know who she is, but this isn’t exactly a flattering picture of her. Bad photoshopping.

5. Nicole says

I don’t really know who she is, and I don’t read Lucky… (Not becuase I don’t like it – I just don’t read many magazines.. I didn’t want to sound rude – :) ) I’m trying to make a comment about something I like, but nothing pops out to me… lol

6. meme says

don’t get the big deal out of olivia wilde. she’s just another bland pretty hollyweird actress.