Sara Rue Becomes The Newest Spokeswoman For Jenny Craig

LOVE her! Sara Rue is so funny yet seems to down-to-earth. I’ve loved her ever since her show ‘Less than Perfect’ (although, sadly, I didn’t catch ‘Eastwick’- sorry!). Now Sara is joining the Jenny Craig family as their newest spokeswoman.

“My weight has fluctuated my whole life, and because I’ve been on television since I was 11 years old, everyone has seen it,” she explains. “I think like so many women in this country I have a problem controlling what I eat sometimes based on my emotional health.”

Sara said she’s “excited” to start the program and has set an initial weight loss goal of 30 pounds. That’s a lot of weight, but I wish her the best!

Weight loss is a BEAST. Do any of you use the weight loss programs, like Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers? Would you recommend them (or others)?

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. C. says

Me too! I think she’s adorable as is. That was a dumb move to cancel Eastwick. Suits….what do they know?

I liked her on Eastwick—can’t believe they cancelled that show-SYFY should pick that one up!

3. battleflag says

I use weight watchers, it really is the only way to go. I have lost 11.5 lbs in 6 weeks and still have 12 more to go before reaching my goal. It really is great, you just have to make sure you point everything and there is so much you can eat! :D

4. KissKiss says

Years ago when she was on Popular her hair was long and dark. It looks so much better now!

By the way, I hope those 30 pounds include the weight she already lost. Otherwise there would be nothing left of her

5. Artemisia says

I agree with you, she already lost quite a bit over time but if she drops another 30 pounds she’s going to look like a skeleton.

6. merce369 says

Good luck, but 30 pounds sounds a lot, she looks like she’s already lost some. I just hope she’ll have a “healthy appetite” for losing those pounds.

7. Kaz says

I’ve lost 140 pounds (nearly half my bodyweight) and did it alone. I took it upon myself to lose the weigh and after purchasing a 2nd hand excersie bike and anew step machine i just went andd three years later ive only about 15pounds to lose.I tried weight watchers etc but they didnt fit for me. I think its a v individual thing. some people need hte group invovlment and some need to be solitary and i was the latter. good luck to her though, these last pounds just wont shift!

8. Kaz says

9. AliceW says

Oh, I hope she doesn’t end up being just another stick thin actress. There are too many already and they all seem to look the same. I love the way she looks now. I think it suits her.

Trackbacks