Cindy Crawford Wants To Be A MILF And Not A Cougar

Cindy Crawford wants to be a “MILF”. I can’t believe someone is actually looking to be called such a thing. The 43-year-old supermodel – who is married to Rande Gerber - hopes people still think she’s sexy, even though she is now mother to two children, Presley, 10, and Kaia, seven.

“I don’t want to be a cougar, I want to be a MILF. I hate that word cougar and what it represents. MILF is a word I absolutely love.

“I like that tag because I think there is a worry for all models that the moment you have kids the perception of you is going to change.”

Cindy says her personality has been effected by the aging process and doesn’t believe people find her as attractive as they once did. She said in an interview with Britain’s GQ magazine:

“Age can be daunting, but you can’t stop it. I know 20-year-old guys don’t look at me anymore. I don’t feel it like I used to. I remember walking down streets in New York at the height of my modeling career, my hair up, and all the construction guys would go crazy. It’s different now.”

That’s life isn’t it? I guess for a supermodel it’s a steeper drop from the top.

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. sweet kiddo says

LMAO !!! that is soooo funny .i’m so showing your comment to bf :)
    and Lara i’M 32 too and my hormones kick up the roof about 6 months ago and bf is really happy ’bout it ,for once he can get some almost anytime he wants and some more !!!

2. Greg says

Men still look at her and drool… she will be like Raquel Welsh and have men still looking and dreaming what it will be like well past sixty.

3. maggie says

just so you know cindy did get some help here and there, she admitted using botox and some other injections on her face. she’s still beaufitul though…I think she’s way prettier than angelina jolie IMO.

4. lara jane says

Well, I’m only 32 and I get why women are interested in younger men. My hormones have kicked into overdrive (about six months ago) and my husband (34) can’t keep up with me. It’s a fact, sad but true! I keep telling him I’m gonna have to get a 20-year-old boyfriend for those “off” nights when he’s not up for it! LOL

5. Amy says

When my hubby turned 50, I told him I was going to trade him in for 2 25 yr olds. He was not amused.

6. 5v says

i’m 20 and i’d definitely send looks her way if she walked by me.. cindy’s still a top of the line piece for bein in her 40s

I hate the word “cougar” too. It’s so demeaning. Like all women over the age of 40 want to be with a 20 year old. Please!!!

Cindy is pretty and great model body. Her face can’t be compare to Angie . Angie not only has a beautful rare face with bold features but also it is interesting and sexy. Haily berry is second to Angie and that indian girl will come third cinday is not in line for face.

She’s beautiful woman, period. And yeah, Cindy is prettier and younger looking than angie. Angelina is media hype with handsome trannish face and an ugly body. Most celebs are prettier than angie.

10. Riviera says

Oh please, I’m sure men still look at her! She’s gorgeous! They will never stop looking at her. She’ll be 80 and still be beautiful. Don’t be so hard on yourself, Cindy!

11. like i said earlier says

why wouldn’t a mother aspire to be called a MILF? it’s a compliment, not an insult.

12. lara jane says

She is a MILF! Besides, you don’t have to be a Cougar unless you specifically go for younger guys. She’s married so it’s a moot point.

13. audrey says

I have always thought she was beautiful. Age is adding a little more character to her face, but she has nothing to worry about in the looks department.