Quote Of The Day: Michelle Rodriguez

Two quotes came out of this interview that I just have to share. Michelle Rodriguez sat down with Style Magazine and admitted the following:

On her sexual preference:
“If I wanted to tell people what I do with my vagina, I’d have made a sex video a long time ago. Largely, people don’t know the whole story about anything. But still they need to put a name on it so they can label it and put it on the side and not dedicate any time to figuring it out. It’s laziness.”

On Angelina Jolie: “I like women like Angelina Jolie because of her ability to harness masculine and feminine energy into one. There are certain people who are so sexual that it doesn’t matter how old they get, they’re still sexual. Angie, at 50, will still be sexual.”

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. M@R! says

I LOVE MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ SHE IS MY FAVORITE ACTRESS!!! I COULD CARELESS ABOUT WHAT ANY OF U THINK!!! AND I LIKED THAT QUOTE ABOUT ANGELINA AND HER SEXUAL PREFERENCE ONE TOO IT WAZ FUNNY BUT SHE IS RIGHT LOL

i disagree with her comment about angelina. she’s too skinny and matronly looking. there’s nothing sexual about that.

3. bgduckie_01 says

she’s pretty good in her roles. i liked her in fast and the furious, swat, and resident evil. i think no one likes her though cuz of the things that come out of her mouth.

4. Heli says

NOt sure why no body likes her? I only saw her in Lost and liked her… I thought she was good.

Michelle is not my type of celeb, but she is who she is and others need to respect that.

Not a big fan of Michelle but am of Angelina. Gotta say, she has her pegged. She’s right on with her assesment of Jolie. She does have masculine and feminine qualities, which i love. Thats why both sexes are equally attracted to her… Yes haters, she is and will always be sexy. Any digs to the contrary are simply jealous remarks. Wanna know how i know? Why else would you be here commenting if you werent a little bit fascinated? Of course you all will deny, deny. Cant help but get yourselves your daily AJ fix, huh? Its okay, i totally get it… Bracing myself. Here comes the bitter haters, sometimes known as Jenhens….LOL.

7. YAYI says

I do actually….is entertaining to hear what celebs have to say about each other. Isn’t that part of the reason why we come on this type of website and read the posts lol. If some of us didn’t care we wouldn’t even bother making a comment on insignificant post.

8. DonnaJ says

I’m elated that you find her entertaining. I, however, couldn’t give two shits about her and I am entitled to express that.

9. YAYI says

I think you misundertood my comment chica. I wasn’t refering to your comment being “insignificant” and judging from what we all read of eachothers comments, i think we all have a bit of ignorance. Anywho, moving on……

10. AnotherDirtyMartini says

Kind of funny – what Michelle said. However, I cannot stand her! Is it terrible that I was happy about what happened to her on Lost? lol