Update: Courtney Love Launches Angry Tirade At Daughter

Even more unfortunate: Courtney Love had this tirade on Facebook. Obviously things aren’t going well for Courtney to lose custody of Frances Bean Cobain, but this won’t help matters.

According to Radar Online, Courtney posted on her Facebook page:

“I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this s**t has lost her position… she was deceptive, she lied and she’s lying to herself… My daughter is not always honest.

“The fact is fbc (Frances Bean Cobain) is deluded – she thinks she has all this money. The point is I have all the money she has.

“Frances is clearly deluded that she can buy her grandmother a small house in la (Los Angeles). I’d love to see how that works. They’ll incubate her (sic) till she’s 18 and then have her sign all the (sic) indnemofications.”

Maybe Courtney thought she was ending things on a better note when she ended her post with:

“You could’ve asked for emancipation… you realize this will put you in juvenile family circus three times in your little life? I love you and always will unconditionally.”

I don’t think that will make Frances Bean feel any better. I’m sure Courtney’s hurting terribly, but the fact that she has the poor judgment to do this indicates she’s dealing with some serious issues. Hopefully they’ll be able to have some type of relationship. Someday.

Update: TMZ is reporting a judge has issued a restraining order, preventing Courtney from having either direct or indirect contact with Frances Bean. So sad.

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. switchstance5 says

Uh oh – it’s another mother daughter feud. I just wish they would keep it private instead of having all the media sources pick it up. it must be so embarassing.

2. catsup says

there’s always 3 sides to a story..person A, person B, and the actual TRUTH. this is sad to hear on all sides…just hope for the best for everyone

3. NiChar says

Don’t put your personal drama, insults, family issues out in public.
    New applications good, new applications bad. Twitter, Facebook, and all these other gadgets sure are getting a lot of people in trouble. Either way the courts will get their hands on this and Courtney will be screwed even further. People need to talk more and stop sitting behind their keyboards isolating themselves from their loved ones.
    It’s a shame..

4. Ariel says

I agree. Courtney seems like the kind of person who thinks that if she puts it out there, everyone will agree with her, though. I wonder if she realizes how awful this makes her look.

5. Ariel says

Even if the courts weren’t going to get a hold of this, goodness, woman! She’s too old to be having a temper tantrum like this.

6. superfly says

I think you should take a close look at yourself before you start calling (yelling actually) anyone “crazy”

7. NOTME says

THIS IS A MOTHER? WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ACTS LIKE THIS? AN UNFIT ONE, A SELFISH ONE, AN CERTAINLY A SELFISH ONE….. YOURE GOING ON FACEBOOK TO TAKE BS ABOUT YOUR OWN TEENAGE DAUGHTER?? ARE U KIDDING ME????? CRAZY LADY. JUST OVERDOSE ALREADY.

classic case of “kids don’t do drugs” this is what happens when your brain is on drugs, forget the eggs!

9. Landy says

I feel sorry for Frances. To be saddled with her mother’s baggage isn’t fair. Courtney should be ashamed of herself, but I doubt she has enough self awareness to realize that.

10. katgib13 says

I’ve always had the impression that Francis was the adult in this relationship. She’s done interviews and she sounds so mature and seems to have a decent head on her shoulders. Especially considering what she sees every day. I read that Francis CHOSE to live elsewhere. If so, good for her for making that decision. Hopefully, by some miracle, she’ll turn out normal after being raised by Courtney.

11. Ariel says

I agree: good for her if she did make that decision. It’s not an easy one to make, especially since a lot of kids in the situation this seems to be feel responsible for their parents and stay when they shouldn’t.

I have always felt so bad for Francis – a dad who just checked out on her and a mom who is such a selfish, embarrassing, very public mess. I am sure she would trade her $$ and famous name just to have a normal life with 2 healthy parents who love her.

Trackbacks