Sam Worthington Stripped For ‘Avatar’

‘Avatar’ star Sam Worthington wants you to know it’s not all CGI in the movie when you see him running around as a blue alien onscreen.

“I had nothing on. I had a loincloth on and they painted me blue, basically. I was thinking if this is how you make a big budget movie, then I’m mad enough to be a part of it.

“I would do that most times, doesn’t matter if James Cameron wants me to do it. I do it most times. He had to struggle to put clothes on me today!”

Take a look at Sam: there are probably worst sights :)

Are you planning on seeing ‘Avatar’?

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

You should really see it, it is the best movie ever. Well that’s what i think , and a lot of people love including me of coarse. I’m practically obsessed with it!!!!!!

2. dieselchicklett says

I really wasn’t planning on it but everyone is making such a big deal about it I’m now considering it.

3. Birdie Bird says

I watched it wednesday and OMG, it’s amazing ! I left the theatre revolted, but it’s beautiful, and the images are incredible !

4. Two Bears says

WHY do you say, I left the theatre “REVOLTED”? Did you possibly simply misuse, or mis-spell the word?
    You know, Revolted as in “Outraged”, or “Disgusted”……………

Two Bears

this is one movie that i’d love to see, but my brain can not translate 3d images. i have what neurologist call a predators ridge that joins both sides of my brain together. sony has developed a camera that allows me to see this mythological thing called 3d but, the camera is still in development.

9. Birdie Bird says

The Na’vi represent many indigenous people: Native American, pre colombian civilizations, Africans… Imperialist are willing to kill and destroy and steal their land for the sake of millions of dollars or pounds or whatever currency. In Avatar, humans were willing to destroy the most sacred place on Pandora because they wanted what was lying underneath.
    I come from a country where diamonds and oil paid years of war. So yes, I was revolted because it happened, it still happens (Irak) and will always happen, over and over again.
    It stroke a cord.