Britney Spears And Jason Trawick Are Going Strong

Hand in hand.

Britney Spears and boyfriend, Jason Trawick, were spotted at Marmalade Cafe in Los Angeles after having a quiet lunch. Well, as quiet as it can get when you are Britney Spears that is!

Looks like the pop star has found peace in this relationship. She certainly has quieted down over the past few months and Jason doesn’t really seem like the type to crave attention.

Wonder what these two are planning for today?

Photos by INF

Comments

he looks so old and homeless…. i think she needs some money for a new bra and a new style for her boyfriend. lets give her some money =)

Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

3. Katie says

Am I the only one that thinks he now looks like a crack head? If the man was holding a coffee cup and begging for money I wouldn’t even look twice. I bet he is taking drugs. Mark my words.

Great articles and it’s so helpful. I want to add your blog into my rrs reader but i can’t find the rrs address. Would you please send your address to my email? Thanks a lot!
    i think you can go to visit the website , it real very good.

Im happy for her, if hes making her happy..but she still needs a bra, and he could look great in a shirt that doesn’t look like he slept in it!

6. rolandthos says

I agree with you. I’m glad for Britney ! I hope they gonna be ok together. Here i found more videos with britney and jashon. Hope to enjoy it!
    link: bit.ly/b8ycYD

7. nya1 says

went to school w jay, he always stayed out of trouble and he was always a great and loyal friend… anyone would be lucky to have such a friend in their life :0)

8. switchstance5 says

This guy actually seems like a great guy! I’m glad she’s getting some stability in her life. Hopefully she won’t have any ideas to get married real quick.

This really a great news that Britney Spears and boyfriend, Jason Trawick, were spotted at Marmalade Cafe in Los Angele’s ,i think their pair looks really awesome and they should marry now.

She’s sucking the hotness right out of him. Not a good look. I think Brit’s still in love w/K-Fed. But K-Fed is still in love with Shar. lol They did Celebrity Fit Club together ya know. When Shar and Kev get back together Brit will have another episode.