Miley Cyrus Says She And Liam Hemsworth Are “Deeper Than Normal People”

Miley Cyrus is opening up about her relationship with her ‘The Last Song’ co-star, Liam Hemsworth. She says they have a lot in common.

I think we’re both deeper than normal people–what they think and how they feel. He’s very grateful for what he has, but he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too…He’s a really freaking good actor is what he is. And he’s cute–so he’s got that.”

Deeper than normal people. Oh, Miley.

For his part, Liam talked about working with people.

“Working with Miley was a alot easier than I thought it was going to be. From the first time we [met], It was like I had known her before. [sic]“

Here’s a behind-the-scenes video of an interview Miley and Liam did with Teen Vogue:

You’ll be able to read Miley’s entire interview in Teen Vogue when it hits newsstands on March 16th.

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. Blue Hair says

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was one quote that made me almost choke on my cookie. Good one Miley. She should do stand up.

2. alagirl says

“he’s a really freaking good actor is what he is”- was it Keats or Shelley that included that line in their poetry? Deep…waaay to deep!!!!
    : )

What she had to say is much deeper than most comments on the blogs. Everything is about hate, about how they hate Brangelinas or how everyone is ugly etc. etc. Most people need to take a good look in the mirror. I would say that Miley knows exactly where she is going in life. She also has a life.

the only thing deep about her is the pile of BS she’s always trying to feed the public!

5. Kai says

I suppose a lot of us think we’re just sooo smart at 17, until we get a big ol dose of reality when we get older.

6. Monica says

ha ha. that is so laughable. she is far too shallow to ever be a deep person in her lifetime.

7. rheba says

about as deep as a puddle of ant piss…somebody shut this trailer trash with money up, PLEASE

8. momster says

Not that I believe either of these individuals are deep wells, maybe the “normal people” she is referring are the typical Hollywood stereotype personas we see & hear about on a daily basis. I’m willing to give her that much. If she means “normal people” as in everyone else, then she is sadly mistaken.

9. switchstance5 says

OH gosh – that first quote just goes to show that they are NOT “deeper than normal people”. Ridiculous.

Trackbacks