Heidi Montag Replaces Husband Spencer Pratt As Her Manager

When I first read Heidi Montag’s statement that husband Spencer Pratt was no longer her manager, I thought this might be a good thing. Then I read who her new manager is.

A psychic. I am NOT kidding. Heidi has named Aiden Chase, a psychic in Malibu, as her new manager.

“After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager,” Montag says. “Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has.”

“No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career,” she adds. “I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi.”

Heidi and Spencer say they plan to stay married. Spencer has been Heidi’s manager for the past five years, ever since they met.

I can’t decide if I think this is just a publicity stunt or a precursor to a divorce announcement. What do you think?

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. Annie123 says

This is getting sadder and sadder. In France we had a similar story, a girl was so desperate for attention she got about 50 surgical procedures done and bragged about have the largest breasts in Europe. Seriously she looked like a sick doll. Her husband/manager/money-freak was a crazy guy who sold her out to his friends and people in the showbiz. She eventually was found dead from an overdose… and her husband is rotting in jail.

I strongly recommend sugarloves.com to you where I just found my wealthy boyfriend! You know it is a great place to meet wealthy men and beautiful women. Rihanna is looking for her true love on that site now!

3. horseyjunior says

She needs a magician, not a psychic, to make something of her so called “career”!

I strongly recommend sugarloves.c00om to you where I just found my wealthy boyfriend! You know it is a great place to meet wealthy men and beautiful women. Rihanna is looking for her true love on that site now!

Please guys do me a favor and go to that guys site and tell him what a joke he is !!!i checked out this guy aiden chase’s website(heidis new manager) and hes a complete fraud.. i think heidis completely nuts but this guy is trying to take her for all her hard earned(lol) cash.. get this scam artistttt ..thanx.

6. JesseJ says

I thought she is a practising Christian, yet she practises yoga and goes to a psychic? :D The poor gal…

7. andy_p says

yoga is ok…the psychic part is whats weird. is she pagan or christian? i bet she doesnt know the difference LOL

8. Lissa says

Oh my Lord, give the girl some credit – she’s done plenty to screw up her life all by herself.

Not that I’m defending him – not a chance. But they’re BOTH idiots… and scarily enough, he’s starting to seem like the more sane one.

9. Jeannified says

Hopefully, she’s realized what a tool and a pouser he is, and is ending things soon. He’s wrecked her life, and she just might be starting to figure that out.

10. KissKiss says

Aiden Chase will run off to Mexico with all of her money in 3…2…

I just don’t trust psychics/healers.

11. andy_p says

i thought Christians despite psychics? but again this woman has no brain so she has no idea.