Dakota Fanning Was Comfortable With Sex Scenes In ‘The Runaways’

Dakota Fanning may only be 16 years old, but she’s been acting in Hollywood long enough to recognize what it involves without getting intimidated by it. So the sex scene with co-star Kristen Stewart in ‘The Runaways’ didn’t bother her.

I’ve grown up in this business thinking it’s just acting; it’s just pretend and that’s kind of what it is for me. It’s just a story and you get to transform yourself and be all different kinds of people.”

I guess being a working actor does force you to clearly understand the difference between reality and fantasy. I don’t think I could’ve done that at 16!

Here’s Dakota at last night’s New York premiere of ‘The Runaways.’ I’m loving the dress on her, and I think the whole look is just perfect for her: pretty and age-appropriate. What do you think?

Photos by Wenn.com

Comments

1. Karl says

I think that she has blossomed in to a mature, beautiful girl hope all goes well in the acting career :)

Dakota is very mature for her age and that’s good. I don’t think she’s trying to grow up too fast because we don’t see her out there making out with both sexes at the same time like Miley Cirus.

I think that she isn’t trying to grow up too fast, but shes rather trying to keep up with the people in the buisiness that are older then her.

5. anonymous says

she’s hot. I’m waiting for her to go lindsay lohanish though. She won’t stay grounded once she FULLY understands the perks of being a post-teen actress.

6. lexi says

Shes so pretty, and is a really amazing actress, the only weird thing is that from watching her as a child star and then playing cherrie currie it was a tiny bit weird cause I really only imagine her as a very young girl….but she still did phenomenal and I really would like to see her keep up the good work and not transform into a fail. (:

7. WARD1 says

she grew up too fast and there will be guys who just wanna bang her. She is hot tho and so is her sister

8. Artemisia says

I like her allot.
    She’s been very professional from a very young age and yet she seems so down to earth at the same.
    She is very talented too.
    Dakota looks gorgeous in these pictures, and she’s not trying to look too grown up which is very refreshing.

At some point, during her 20’s probably, she will experiment for real with another woman. It goes with the profession. Lets hope she is open about it and does not get a beard during that period like so many do.

10. Riviera says

Wow, she really looks her age here. I don’t like the dress, though. It’s too “little girl”.