Robert Pattinson And Emilie de Ravin Leave The Ivy

Looks like security wasn’t playing around last night with Robert Pattinson. They were pushing him along right through the paparazzi line and into a waiting vehicle after spending time with with co-star Emilie de Ravin at The Ivy.

By the looks of the actor’s blood shot eyes, I’d say the pair had a great time.

Wonder if the rumors are going to start that these two are dating? Hollywood rags love to pair up co-stars in real life.

Photos by INF

Comments

he isnt attractive AT ALL! Emilie de Ravin was AMAZING in “lost” so i think she can do better than him…i mean her and charlie were my favorite

2. aNoNyMoUs says

Kristen doesn’t look very happy a lot but i still like her and i think they’re a good couple, I’m a big TWILIGHT fan… Emilie’s cute but i don’t see them together and I don’t watch “Lost” and i LOVE rob, he’s a little secretive but i still love him.

3. JustRob says

ROB & EMILIE LOOK REALLY GOOD TOGETHER. WHO IS THE BLOND WOMAN IN THE CAR WITH HIM? ANYWAY – GOOD TO SEE A COSTAR WHO ACTUALLY SMILES AND ACTS LIKE SHE IS GLAD TO BE THERE INSTEAD OF SOMEONE WHO NEVER SMILES AND MAKES HER FANS FEEL LIKE SHE IS DOING THEM A FAVOR JUST BY SHOWING UP.

there is NOTHING about him…she could do WAY better, i mean she was awsome in “Lost” so im pretty sure she can do better than him

5. CapturingLife says

Have you guys seen their movie yet? Omg, I was expecting some cheesy chick flick aimed at the Twilight fangirls (which describes me a tiny bit) – but it was AMAZING. I absolutely loved it. It was raw, no fluff and b.s., just real. It has stuck with me for days now. So good.

6. Helen says

I hope they get together, she’s adorable and seem to enjoy herself, unlike the sourpuss he’s currently dating. Stewart is banging the hottest guy on Earth and still looks miserable. I just don’t get it.

Don’t be stupid. It was the afterparty at the Ivy for the London premiere of “Remember Me”. Go see it – it’s fabulous!!!