Fact Or Fiction: Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Split

Here we go again. This type of story was virtually inevitable, between Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake not being photographed together lately (these pictures are from February) and Justin shooting the movie ‘Bad Teacher’ with ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz (where their characters are love interests, no less).

New reports are surfacing that Justin and Jessica have ended their three-year relationship.

“They’ve both been working incredibly hard and will remain friendly -
but there’s no more romance.

“It was mutual and they agreed it was best to part ways if things
weren’t going to head towards marriage and kids. They are both
incredibly busy.

“They both knew things were going to end for ages – it was just a
matter of when.”

I’m not saying it isn’t true: this actually sounds entirely plausible, and this couple is so private, they aren’t likely to issue any kind of statement. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if we either: a) see them together again, or b) see them with other people.

But in the meantime, what do you think: fact or fiction?

Photos by FAME

Comments

1. 8Ball says

By a publicist maybe. They might have been real at first, but I think they’re together now for the cameras.

2. Anayisa says

Is it ust me or is anonymous reviwers alwys in favor of Cameron r incredibly against Cameron. If what the magazines say is true then I would wonder if it is Cameron Diaz herself leaving these anonymous reviews. Its funny how now everyone sees she and Justin as perfect for each other, but when they were dating she was clingy, possessive and annoying. Don’t get me I don’t like Jessica. I think its curious how she only gained real attention for th first time in years after she started dating justin. Being known for being one of the few white girls with an ass isn’t notoriety. Cameron was well annoying. Yeah she had a career, but between her joker smile and airheaded ways I can officially say I called it when they broke up. I always thought that after coming out of such a draining previous relationship he got with and stayed with her for the element of fun not because he ever thought they’d get married. It was the body language he exibited and they occassional times he talked about her.Sure he was facinated by her and had love for her, but it never seemed that he was immature for her. She just wasn’t the one. And I still dont see them getting together now, but if they did I’d be same again. When the thrill passed and he looked at all the reasons he and Cam dated and just why the ended it would be as Swizz Beatz would say “On to the next one”. Not to mention she was the only woman he’s dated who callled a tabloid to report that it was a lie when some girl sold a story to a magazine saying she’d slept with Justin. Not Justin, but Cammy. Thats about the only thing I appreciate about Jessica she doesn’t seem to be that insecure or at least she doesn’t have to put it out there (Cam was older she should have known better). Cam struck me as more immature than the guy she was dating. I think all this is predictable we all knew this was going to happen when they talked about the ex’s in a movie together. Might even be the reason Justin was cast to begin with. Jess and Justin may break up, but I think its ignorant to assume thats where he’ll end up. Oh and why does he insist on dating woman could pass for men (facially).

3. fragaria says

you may not believe me but i still think justin & brit were great together though brit was an ass and he has always been great

4. imagamble says

I think its fact justin doesn’t seem to have relationships that last more than 3 yrs. But Hey he’s young so why should they?

5. Scruffy says

As incredible as it may sound, but there is still a chance of finding ‘someone’ even if you’r not 20 and ‘still hot’… I know odd heh!

JUSTIN IS LIKE GERRY HE WON’T SETTLE DOWN UNTIL HE IS 50. JESSICA BETTER FIND SOMEONE WHILE SHE IS IN HER TWENTIES AND STILL HOT.

7. Scruffy says

I don’t believe it for some reason, just seems to easy with JT working with Cameron again. I LOVE LOVE Biels hat in these shots… soo cute.

I thought they had already split. The time is right since Cammie is now filming with Justin. lol

9. Kai says

i hope it isn’t true, but i’m thinking this is fact. it seems like we’ve been hearing about their problems for ages now

I always thought Justin and Cameron were perfect for each other and that they should have stayed together..

11. smp209 says

probably fact, we’ve been hearing these rumors for awhile now. where there’s smoke, there’s fire