First Look: New ‘Twilight Saga: Eclipse’ Trailer

Oprah Winfrey is debuting a new ‘Twilight Saga: Eclipse’ trailer today, but here it is now. And mark your calendars: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner will visit Oprah on May 13.

I am READY for ‘Eclipse’ to hit theaters already! What do you think of the trailer?

Comments

so far the best!!i think that this is going to be the best part they filmed..the first two were ok….but i cant wait for breaking down!!!!

I wish I liked it..I fell in love with Twilight because of Edward & Bella’s romance and love. I was disappointed with New Moon and this looks just as bad. I hope the last one is good! :)

omg what day does this come out in theaters.!
    If my boyfriend doesnt take me to see this movie then I’ll die and have to go see it with my bestfriend.!

4. Ninni says

I will not let anyone drag me to the theatre to watch this, like happened with the 2. movie. I like vampires and Robert though, so i’ll watch it on DVD at some point.

5. KayR says

I.AM.SO.EXCITED!!! Just like the last two movies, I’ll be there opening night with my girl friends!

6. Ha says

I’ll be there too, but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed that they’ll smarten up and fire the person in charge of their wigs before Breaking Dawn. They look awful!

7. OutInLeftField says

It looks cheesy and the acting appears to be bad BUT I will be there opening night.

8. CapturingLife says

LMAO – this is me, too. I honestly thought about skipping this one because the last two were pretty bad, but so far Summit isn’t too happy with it (reportedly) – so MAYBE that means it’ll be good. bwahahaha.

9. Stephanie B says

Oh, if you haven’t read the books I demand you stop viewing the brutal movies right now and read them because they are a really fun read and the movies do the story no justice at all : )

10. candi says

for some reason the first two movies annoyed me. i think it was the acting. i couldn’t finish the first one, however sat through the second one cause my bf ordered it on demand. i think i’d rather read the books. it seems books are always better than the movie. but this movie will be a blockbuster and i’ll probably be forced by my bf to watch eclipse LOL.

11. CapturingLife says

Thanks for posting it here! I cannot stand Oprah and refused to dvr her show just to see this. LOL

both Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison are such bad actors it hurts. It really makes the movies almost unwatchable.

13. Stephanie B says

Looking forward to it because Eclipse was my fave in the series. These movies are a tiny bit painful to watch though but I still watch them anyway haha.