Sandra Bullock Adopts! Meet Her 3 Month Old Baby

Oh my goodness – what a year for Sandra Bullock. Winning an Oscar, finding out her husband Jesse James is a cheater… and then adopting a baby! You can’t have more ups and downs if you tried.

Click here to see the picture!!!

He is a GEM and his name is Louis.

Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. “It’s like he’s always been a part of our lives,” Bullock, 45, says. She and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family – including James’s children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 – were essential in keeping the adoption a secret.

So Jesse was part of the process. However, Sandra’s rep says since the split she is continuing the adoption as a single parent. I’m glad that they were able to move forward with the initial plan even though Jesse is no longer part of the picture.

What do you think about this WONDERFUL news?

UPDATE: Sandra has also confirmed that she has FILED FOR DIVORCE.

“Yes, I have filed for divorce. I’m sad and I am scared.”

You don’t know what to feel for her. Happiness or sadness. It’s all very bittersweet. This baby will keep her strong. Louis couldn’t have come at a better time. They need each other and I am just so happy for the both of them.

Photos by FAME

Comments

1. shuggy says

I heard this great news this morning and I’m so happy for her. I was so sad to hear about her and Jessie but I truly believe she will find true love (again). I wish her all the best life has to offer. Congrats to her!

2. Anon says

I normally don’t believe celebrities should be considered to be role models, but HALLELUJAH, a woman has finally decided to divorce her lying, cheating, and disrespecting husband!!! I wish some of the other women who have gone through the same thing would make that hard decision and kick their asshole husbands to the curb.

What??? How cold and mean!!! Not to mention the word is “BIOlogical” not “bilogical.” People can have their children however they want to have them, biologically or adopted. How rude!!!

4. AnotherDirtyMartini says

GOOD FOR HER!!!! What a happy event to occur during all this sadness right now! Sandra will be fine. I’m glad this all happened while the baby is still YOUNG…no drama for him to remember. I know she will be an incredible mom! Congrats to Sandra!!

5. Marivone says

That IS SO WIERD! Her husband is accused of been (also) a Nazi and she appears with a black kid???? Maybe this guy couldn’t take de preassure of having a black kid calling him Dad… Have anyone considered that? Sandy seems to be a sweet non-prejudicial person, but this guy…

;(

I am so happy for Sandra. It just brings tears to my eyes. I wish she and her baby boy all the happiness in the world. I know that once the ugliness that she’s been through passes she will be in a much better place in her life.

7. YAYI says

Good for her tossing that bum out. He’s not addicted to sex, he’s addicted to cheating. And i’m sure this baby would bring her the happiness she deserves after all the crap and embarassment she had to experience. Louis is a beautiful baby!

8. starlitbetty says

I adore Sandra, I’m so glad that she can find love and happiness at such a devastating time as this. I hope everything works out for the best.
    Team Sandra!

is Sandra BARREN? She is old enough to have her own bilogical children. What has she been doing with her life all this while?

10. Running Girl says

Amid all the Jesse storm a little ray of Louis sunshine! Sandra so deserves happiness….

Frankly Anonymous, screw you. Not all of us women were blessed enough to have our own biological children, but that does not mean we aren’t fantastic mothers while raising someone elses DNA. You are truly offensive.

12. Jill says

First of all, it is spelled “barren” and it doesn’t matter. Whatever her motivation, she’s opening her heart to a child that his non-”barren” parents didn’t want. Why is adoption such a polarizing issue?? How can it be viewed as anything but amazing and wonderful??

What on earth does this mean??

I’m not even a big sandra fan but this comment is offensive.
    I have no plans on having children, but if I was ever to consider it, I would adopt rather than have a biological child.

Did you make such an idiotic statement when katherine h adopted?

How lazy and rude of these people to adopt rather than pop out a sprog of their own!?!

Gosh some peoples comments baffle me.

What on earth does this mean??

I’m not even a big sandra fan but this comment is offensive.

Did you make such an idiotic statement when katherine h adopted?

Gosh some peoples comments baffle me.

What on earth does this mean??

I’m not even a big sandra fan but this comment is offensive.

Did you make such an idiotic statement when katherine h adopted?

Gosh some peoples comments baffle me.

Wow! I did NOT see that one coming!!! Good for her, she deserves this, and Louis is soooo adorable! I just wanna smooch him :D

I do feel bad for her, but mostly because she is clearly a very private person and the media has been absolutely relentless in pursuing this story. Although this will undoubtedly be emotionally tough for her, it’s a good thing she has plenty of resources to help her in being a single mom.

18. momster says

Wow. Just wow. I’m shocked, but in a happy way. I’m sure raising & loving this baby will help Sandra heal. What a chubby, sweet angel he is.

19. CapturingLife says

Wow! That must be some sort of Hollywood record – nobody is ever able to keep that big of a secret for that long! Congrats to her. I can’t even imagine how much MORE stressful it was to be going through the Oscars events and then the cheating scandal. She is amazing.

Those poor kids must be devastated to have their stepmom AND a new brother ripped from them because their dad totally messed up. That breaks my heart.

20. AnotherDirtyMartini says

CapturingLife – I agree w/you re: Sandra’s step-kids. It was evident she adores them – hate for them to have to lose her :(

21. petitlardons says

She looks so happy… Good for her, she deserves it, especially after what she’s been throught.

22. ashmeljer says

Well, what a story to wake up to! This woman deserves all the happiness that little baby will bring her! She is truly amazing! And we were all so worried about her……………she is just fine!

Trackbacks